Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Azure Guard (/forums/showthread.php?t=106633)

Jesseca 04-25-2013 08:02 PM

Azure Guard

Azure Guard has been around since September of 2011. It was founded by Dulas ( me ) and Nemce ( my son ). By creating AG here on p99 my intentions are to re-live the experiences we had many years ago on live. Only this time, with Nemce at my side.

We are currently a growing guild from level 44 - 60 that raids casually. Ventrilo is used, however it is not mandatory. The nights we raid are random and pre posted on the website calendar. They can be any night of the week from Monday thru Sunday as real life is never on a schedule. A DKP system is used to award loot on our raids. We currently raid fear, hate and sky. We have several chars with their epics including clerics, bards, enchanters, warriors, shamans, rogues, and monks.

Azure Guard is a friendly, dedicated, and knowledgeable group of people who enjoy playing together and want to explore every aspect of the game. We are respectful of others and realize that we all have obligations.

We are currently recruiting all classes starting at level 44. If you are interested in learning more about azure guard please contact one of our officers in game, we can get to know each other a bit and see about setting up some opportunities to group. You are welcome to contact Dulas, Nemce, Butkus, Brandybuck, Yaolin, Stunz, Phiren, Hethan, Rhom, Aranur, Stinkie, Tyrfling, Chevey, Superranger, Morrigan, Valick and Meah in game.

We are recruiting all classes: honestly Azure Guard doesn't care about the class you play or the gear you have as much as the player behind it. Apply at the below link.

http://azureguard.guildlaunch.com

A1551 04-26-2013 10:59 AM

Dulas is my hero!

odiecat99 04-26-2013 03:45 PM

Good luck with guild, hope it goes well!

Jesseca 04-27-2013 02:36 AM

Thank you Odiecat99....very sweet of you! =)

Swish 04-27-2013 12:08 PM

Not that I'm biased but in my opinion this is the best guild on the server for more casual players that haven't got the time to raid constantly all week/every week.

Any newish players to P99 and seasoned veterans who want to play casually... take a look, Dulas/Nemce and co offer a lot of what a classic EQ guild used to be about, well away from poopsocking, batphones and drama :)

bktroost 04-28-2013 04:25 AM

You're awesome Kriven! That means a lot coming from you!

William_Munny15 04-29-2013 11:56 AM

Bump for my favorite people to play EQ with, If you're looking for a relaxed group of people who love progressing together this may be the place for you!

feanan 04-29-2013 12:16 PM

but they are looking for 11 rangers! :)

Aaron 04-29-2013 12:52 PM

That's 11 death touches.

It's 11 rezzes after every encounter.

It's 11 times someone gets to say "Ranger down!"

Yaolin 04-29-2013 04:20 PM

Come and join the fun

Azure Guard will be raiding tonight, Monday 4/29. If you think you might be a good fit and would like to tag along to get to know us better please message anyone in the guild anytime after 6PM est and they should be able to give you some more info!