Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the i dont care about politics anymore thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=379410)

unsunghero 09-22-2021 09:54 PM

What didn’t help Biden’s approval rating is when he said “my patience is wearing thin” or something in regards to the vaccine mandate. Regardlesss of how you feel about the vaccine that was a shit-tastic way for a President to put things to his own citizens. I heard a lot of sarcastic “ok dad” responses and from the black community (who have been fairly resistant to getting the vaccine), I saw a vid of a black lady saying Biden was acting like he was her bf or worse, her pimp

Not like Trump was a wordsmith either, but it’s like “you work for us bro, and right now you sound like a fuckin dictator, Stalin”

bubur 09-22-2021 11:45 PM

polish law:

whoever offends the religious feelings of other persons by publicly insulting an object of religious worship or a place of designated for public religious ceremonies is liable to pay a fine, have his or has liberty limited or deprived of his or her liberty for a period of up to 2 years

this is real, today

while we dunk on the soy-spoonfed moron leftists in america, let's remember, there's some shitcan vigilante righties in other countries that are taking this to a religious extreme

in these places: if you slight Christianity, u would be fucking sued.

Jibartik 09-22-2021 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubur (Post 3366458)
polish law

-gic

https://i.imgur.com/5biRwHm.png

bubur 09-22-2021 11:53 PM

pras. this man/band has fought the polish right wing establishment

bubur 09-23-2021 12:05 AM

in the past: Nergal won a case brought against him by the Polish government for ripping up a Bible onstage and calling the holy text a “book of lies.”

Mesocyclone 09-23-2021 09:30 AM

The rainbow people have been spreading HIV for decades where's all the hooplah to castrate them?

Fake News

Jibartik 09-23-2021 10:12 AM

Wow border said this was going to happen in July and asked for support from feds and it went UNANSWERED

lol wtf is Kamala doing?

Mesocyclone 09-23-2021 10:17 AM

Pelosi ordered Kamala to stay silent and away from the press whenever possible.
She's running the country (into the ground)

The cult has replacements for them when Father Time comes a callin'

Obama, Pelosi - these kings and queens don't need to wear masks because they have taken the real vaccine (not the superspreader one the public takes)

Whale biologist 09-23-2021 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3366549)
Wow border said this was going to happen in July and asked for support from feds and it went UNANSWERED

lol wtf is Kamala doing?

translating from Jib-erish: Border Patrol asked their boss to violate posse comitatus by deploying the military for domestic policing and The Big Guy said no.

Tunabros 09-23-2021 11:46 AM

500 pages of the same 4 people talking to each other and jerking each other off