Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Merge this weekend (/forums/showthread.php?t=419352)

Zwieback 05-25-2023 03:23 PM

Merge this weekend

skip the exp bonus and quake this WE and just merge NOW!

Sadre Spinegnawer 05-25-2023 03:29 PM

https://i.imgur.com/OMUlyBd.jpg

Rager and Quitter 05-25-2023 06:03 PM

At this point I wouldn't mind if they just rolled everything into Red for like a week and then shut it all down permanently.

Worry 05-25-2023 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter (Post 3613481)
At this point I wouldn't mind if they just rolled everything into Red for like a week and then shut it all down permanently.

Why? Having this server around is amazing, even if you only log on a few days a year. Why would you want it shut down?

Moronic take.

Rager and Quitter 05-25-2023 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worry (Post 3613485)
Why? Having this server around is amazing, even if you only log on a few days a year. Why would you want it shut down?

Moronic take.

If there was a house irreparably infested by cockroaches and vermin, you'd want to keep it standing because you like to stay a night or two each year?

Trelaboon 05-25-2023 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter (Post 3613506)
If there was a house irreparably infested by cockroaches and vermin, you'd want to keep it standing because you like to stay a night or two each year?

Name checks out

Rager and Quitter 05-25-2023 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trelaboon (Post 3613511)
Name checks out

Holy shit, that's a lot of 60s and epics and shit. What a huge time sink.

Gustoo 05-26-2023 04:28 AM

I came to emu because I was still playing on increasingly pathetic live rallos zek and heard about the original guilt wars server.

I came to p99 because Shards of Dalaya made it clear that they weren’t going to make a red server and p99 seemed to have a chance.

Now I’m still on p99 because they did actually try red but seem to have curdled at the idea of a live style Discord permadeath server or a second attempt at a red server with a different ruleset.

Sadly I’m a bit old to play, lots of other things to sap my time. But I still believe in red.

I also still believe in velious and earlier EverQuest so that’s kinda where I’m still a fan of p99. If I had more time I’d level my old blue characters more and help people out or whatever just to enjoy norrath. Museum style indeed.

Sadre Spinegnawer 05-26-2023 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter (Post 3613506)

I'm starting to suspect you're not actually homeless.

Sadre Spinegnawer 05-26-2023 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3613558)
I came to emu because I was still playing on increasingly pathetic live rallos zek and heard about the original guilt wars server.

I came to p99 because Shards of Dalaya made it clear that they weren’t going to make a red server and p99 seemed to have a chance.

Now I’m still on p99 because they did actually try red but seem to have curdled at the idea of a live style Discord permadeath server or a second attempt at a red server with a different ruleset.

Sadly I’m a bit old to play, lots of other things to sap my time. But I still believe in red.

I also still believe in velious and earlier EverQuest so that’s kinda where I’m still a fan of p99. If I had more time I’d level my old blue characters more and help people out or whatever just to enjoy norrath. Museum style indeed.

isn't some trying tun a permadeath guild soon?