Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   emulauncher error? (/forums/showthread.php?t=201514)

11bangbang 07-07-2015 12:50 AM

emulauncher error?

recently i have been getting a message saying "can not connect to remote server" when launching the game with moestaverne emulauncher. i went to moestaverne.com and it seems there is something wrong with the website. has anyone else been getting this problem?

Swish 07-07-2015 06:22 AM

The launcher isn't compatible with P99 anymore, hasn't been for over a year now I think. Akkadius made some upgrades but I don't think Nilbog was on board with the idea, and it might have circumvented P99 checking for cheat stuff (that dll file that gets nuked by our antivirus programs).

You'll have to do it the old fashioned way :/

11bangbang 07-07-2015 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swish (Post 1965548)
The launcher isn't compatible with P99 anymore, hasn't been for over a year now I think. Akkadius made some upgrades but I don't think Nilbog was on board with the idea, and it might have circumvented P99 checking for cheat stuff (that dll file that gets nuked by our antivirus programs).

You'll have to do it the old fashioned way :/

i dont know what the old fashioned way is. ive been using the emulauncher since 2011 and its worked just fine. i can still launch the game using it. but its annoying cause i get all the messages sating API: can not connect to remote server. then is says launch everquest anyway? i click yes and presto now im playing P99. was just curious if anyone had the same issue. or why it would just now become an issue.

Hixxx 06-24-2016 11:42 AM

Just got my copy of Everquest titanium, installed it. Ran the updater that was recommended, activated my new account and I get a " DB error invalid password". The same password I use to login here and project 1999. I sent off an email to the Project 1999 crew. Any suggestions? I really really want to play this weekend. I know my PW is correct. What gives?

Hixxx 06-25-2016 08:02 AM

I figured it out. A "register" button on the login screen would be nice.

Haldiri 10-28-2020 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hixxx (Post 2307440)
Just got my copy of Everquest titanium, installed it. Ran the updater that was recommended, activated my new account and I get a " DB error invalid password". The same password I use to login here and project 1999. I sent off an email to the Project 1999 crew. Any suggestions? I really really want to play this weekend. I know my PW is correct. What gives?

I received this same message. I have no idea how to log in. Please help.

xaix1999 10-29-2020 10:00 PM

https://www.project1999.com/account/?LS

also only way to get help is to follow this guide
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=2651