Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Character Models (/forums/showthread.php?t=381109)

Vellicon 03-25-2021 10:06 AM

Character Models

I am posting this question here because I made a character on the Green server and I understand some of it's rules are different then the blue and red servers. I made a Dwarf Paladin and I'm not happy with the face I chose for him. Is there any way on the green server to change a character's face without creating a whole new character? Thanks in advance.

loramin 03-25-2021 10:40 AM

No, there is not. Your name (your first name at least) and face are considered the definition of your identity here, and so the staff won't change them unless they violate the server rules.

And since there's no way to convince them your face violates the rules ... you're stuck with that face.

K-EAVKR 03-25-2021 10:47 AM

I'm not aware of a way to do that. I don't recall there was ever a way to do that back in classic era either. I think once Luclin came around on live, we all got a chance to redo our faces but that is a long ways off.

If your dwarf paladin is a new character, I know you can repick your name right away if you decide to reroll.

Shaquilleos 03-25-2021 10:48 AM

If it is still a new character you haven't invested time into you can delete it and remake it with the same name and new face.

Cen 03-25-2021 10:57 AM

On blue just before green launched the /face command allowed you to change it until the day green launched and they updated the command to not work. However, there is a way to enter that screen in the ALT O menu that I have forgotten. Someone told me they changed face recently
I'd like to find it :)

Vellicon 03-25-2021 01:37 PM

Ok thanks for the replies.

galach 03-26-2021 03:50 PM

/face was disabled over a year ago.

alucca 04-04-2021 10:21 PM

I remember this feature in the past but now it's disabled
impostor - multiplayer game