Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   How to start an EQ server to pay the rent on my trailer? (/forums/showthread.php?t=430521)

Pulgasari 04-15-2024 11:56 PM

How to start an EQ server to pay the rent on my trailer?

I would like to know more. 🥺

Duik 04-16-2024 12:23 AM

Flirtnite is a new emulated (nonlegit) fortnite server softwares available to DL from emu.flirtnite.org.
100 people parachute onto an island and whoever seduces and shags the most people is the winner. But watch out for those nasty viruses. Powerups include frangers, red bull, crotchless panties and fake CEO ID's.

Online dating will never be the same!

DL now.

Pay To Scwhing would be a great server name.

Wakanda 04-19-2024 07:48 AM

I actually know someone who does this, lol. But on a more realistic note, a lot of multi-boxers make decent money on TLPs. There's probably real money to be made on Teek / Tormac. I'm almost tempted to try it myself, but I feel like Oakwynd took years off my life and aged me significantly. Multi-boxing is extremely exhausting and I hate it, but at the same time I have a better idea on how to make Kronos after having played on Mischief and Oakwynd during launches, so it would be interesting to see how many I could get this time around.

And no, I've never boxed on P99 and actually hate boxing and think TLPs would be so much more fun if they didn't allow boxing. Like there's never any reason to main a cleric on TLP. Everyone has a cleric bot. On P99 being a Cleric actually feels super rewarding by comparison.

Sadre Spinegnawer 04-24-2024 02:58 PM

A lot of the $$ potential is locked up in the fact this is intellectual property, and DPG is actually not interested -- as near as I can tell -- in exploring any new ideas.

I have connections to a nursing home chain in upstate NY, and they all have computer rooms now. Playing live costs upfront so that is ruled out. I tried to get a pass to have all the computers running p99 but no can do, they said. I could spoof it but that made management uncomfortable. Something had to give.

Well it did. Covid hit. Lost a lot of ballers.

Toxigen 04-24-2024 03:21 PM

sell your bathwater or do nasty shit on OF