Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Best race for SK on Red? (/forums/showthread.php?t=407086)

Movember 08-22-2022 03:38 PM

Best race for SK on Red?

Which race do you think is best for a SK on red?

Haven't played on red for 7 years and looking to get back into it. Never got to 60 but have a good bit of items I can use to twink out a new SK and probably will push for 60. Haven't played any tanks ever even on non-PVP servers so I don't know how useful/irrelevant the troll regen is for instance.
  • Iksar - AC bonus, can't wear plate or use weighted axe, regen, fashionquest winner
  • Troll - Regen, can use weighted axe for jousting/bow
  • Ogre - Best stats, frontal stun immunity, can use weighted axe for jousting/bow

One bonus question - are there any leveling guilds/guilds looking to recruit?

Infectious 08-22-2022 05:05 PM

Ogre. Front stun immunity+ Bow quest

Movember 08-22-2022 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infectious (Post 3495543)
Ogre. Front stun immunity+ Bow quest

Is that better than troll's regen though? Feels like that would be more helpful for PVP in long fights and also be nice for soloing.

Definitely between ogre/troll at this point.

Edit: What skill points too? Worth putting into DEX/AGI or just go STA?

Gustoo 08-23-2022 12:17 AM

Best sk player uses an iksar so uhh maybe it doesn’t make a huge difference.

In my armchair quest the ogre is the best. But good murderers have long preferred trolls and they must have their own reasons.

I think an argument in favor of iksar is better intelligence and still having regen.

Duvain 08-23-2022 08:58 AM

I've leveled ogre, troll, and DE. Ogre was my fav, the FSI is amazing.

Movember 08-23-2022 09:52 AM

Thanks all! Ogre wins.

magnetaress 08-23-2022 10:40 AM

Gnome, but since u can't.

DE

reebz 08-23-2022 10:41 AM

I only made Beastagor an iksar because they look the coolest. In the end I think the regen was massively impactful on most of my fights.

I guess with the bow thing it would probably be best to make an ogre or a troll? But also you will literally never find pvp on this server so I don't think it matters what race you choose

Imago 08-23-2022 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reebz (Post 3495781)
I only made Beastagor an iksar because they look the coolest. In the end I think the regen was massively impactful on most of my fights.

I guess with the bow thing it would probably be best to make an ogre or a troll? But also you will literally never find pvp on this server so I don't think it matters what race you choose

You're not Beastagor. You just drove him once Salem quit.

ol chew 08-27-2022 02:58 AM

troll is the only correct answer