Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Diablo 4 Pals (/forums/showthread.php?t=419260)

Goobles 05-22-2023 08:36 PM

Diablo 4 Pals

I'm excited. I didn't like D3 but I was freshly removed from D2 and somewhat of a purist, but I'm so far removed from both games that I actually enjoyed the Beta. Anyone else feel this way?

https://i.imgur.com/jYIBtOz.png

https://diablo.gaming-pals.com/ to join our Discord.

Botten 05-22-2023 08:41 PM

Played both Betas

I will probably pick it up.

Necromancer is really strong.

Liked the Sorcerer but fire was nerfed and they run out of mana too easily.

Druid is so horrible. Got this to 20th level last beta. Just terrible even after the buffs.

Rogue is good but lots of movement.

Barbarian was a disappointment. They also nerfed the only good build on them due to pvp concerns.

Stape 05-22-2023 11:31 PM

Didn't get to play either the beta/server slam, but checked out some videos and talked to a buddy who seemed to enjoy it. He told me it kinda feels like a mix of d2/d3 without so much of the cartoon feeling of d3. He also said he liked the feeling of getting kind of lost in the maps like he did when playing d2 since the world seems pretty big.

Works for me, I enjoyed d3 minus the release, so look forward to giving this one a go. I just hope they don't turn it into a Blizzard type Lost Ark.

Thanks for the info Botten. Hopefully they buff the Druid still before release then. Would be a shame not to have them all near par.

Patrece 05-22-2023 11:56 PM

lol current Blizzard.... after D3? HEH

OldDj 05-23-2023 12:35 AM

I was on the og dev team for Diablo 1. Ill never not play any version of Diablo. Im just that kinda nerd

Tethler 05-23-2023 05:59 AM

I only played the server slam beta for a day to hit 20 and kill Ashava, so not too much play time under my belt, but I really liked the feel of the world compared to D3.

I'll be playing on release. Will eventually try all classes, but going with necro first, prob a no-pet bone build.

Goobles 05-25-2023 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Botten (Post 3612821)
Played both Betas

I will probably pick it up.

Necromancer is really strong.

Liked the Sorcerer but fire was nerfed and they run out of mana too easily.

Druid is so horrible. Got this to 20th level last beta. Just terrible even after the buffs.

Rogue is good but lots of movement.

Barbarian was a disappointment. They also nerfed the only good build on them due to pvp concerns.

Chain lightning was pretty op. You can cross train and build up warmth too I guess. I like that you can re spec too

Toxigen 05-25-2023 09:35 PM

I'll probably play it. I haven't played any Diablo since about 2001/2002.

However, it'll be from the comforts of my couch on a 85" samsung on PS5. Shitter casual lyfe.

PRogers 05-26-2023 12:08 PM

d4 is sick im going to be playing it.

misterbonkers 05-27-2023 01:32 PM

diablo 3 got good with reaper of souls, even if it never reclaimed the the glory days of d2, it ended up in a decent spot, but it's stale now. d4 is just a graphical update to d3, go play path of exile instead imo