Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The general current events discussion thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=420044)

Ooloo 06-07-2023 07:21 PM

The general current events discussion thread

This is a thread to discuss and debate current events which might not warrant their own dedicated threads.

The topic at hand may shift organically with the daily news. This stimulates conversation and interest. If you're responding to a specific post please quote the relevant sections to preserve context.

Be respectful to each other. We are adults using words to discuss ideas, but blatant insults and vulgarity don't move any conversation forward. Please don't call everyone who might disagree with you a "groomer" or a "nazi". Instead, try to persuade them! Changing minds is hard but not impossible.

We should be able to have interesting and civil conversations about any topic in here, and I think we can!

Duik 06-07-2023 07:28 PM

That ooloo post right there is proof aliens take over our bodies and control us.

Swish 06-07-2023 07:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
^^

unsunghero 06-07-2023 09:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So you uhhh tax the residents to raise money for housing migrants

Then take that tax money…

And pay it back as a reward to the residents IF they choose to house migrants in their homes?

Would that be how this would work?

Evia 06-07-2023 10:54 PM

This place does not allow free discussion. You will be banned or censored if they don't like what you have to say.

Ekco 06-07-2023 11:00 PM

unsunghero 06-07-2023 11:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evia (Post 3616749)
This place does not allow free discussion. You will be banned or censored if they don't like what you have to say.

I thought maybe we’ll be safe if we don’t say anything negative about any protected class ever

Or democrats

magnetaress 06-07-2023 11:33 PM

I'm tired bruls

unsunghero 06-08-2023 12:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Do we still like the world where drugs has won the war on drugs?

TheBardo 06-08-2023 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3616715)
This is a thread to discuss and debate current events which might not warrant their own dedicated threads.

The topic at hand may shift organically with the daily news. This stimulates conversation and interest. If you're responding to a specific post please quote the relevant sections to preserve context.

Be respectful to each other. We are adults using words to discuss ideas, but blatant insults and vulgarity don't move any conversation forward. Please don't call everyone who might disagree with you a "groomer" or a "nazi". Instead, try to persuade them! Changing minds is hard but not impossible.

We should be able to have interesting and civil conversations about any topic in here, and I think we can!

Fuck you ooloo eat shit and die