Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Qatar (/forums/showthread.php?t=411085)

Smoofers 11-22-2022 06:14 PM

Qatar

Will woke libtoids see what's happening at the world cup and realize that's their future if unfettered migration yields a Muslim majority in their country? Do English TERFs realize how much danger they are in, and how close they are to losing everything they've fought to gain simply by being tolerant of an immigrant class flooding their borders?

Maybe not - maybe the downstream effects of low IQ woke policy will manifest itself as a multi-generational Darwinian death spiral.

I, for one, am looking forward to the continent-wide civil wars that will be infecting Europe in 20 years. Putin must be salivating at the thought of getting new territory on the cheap.

Reiwa 11-22-2022 06:25 PM

Is the TERF thing a metaphor?

Duik 11-22-2022 06:44 PM

Fifa just goes where da money is. Qatar (oil) has money and knows fifa (want money) will bow to its will.
The rest is on the dumbarse soccer public.
Correct answer is to literaly boycot soccer world cup, miss ONE year to keep it how we want it. But, naaaa dumb fucks just think, it'll be fine, reneging muslim oil sheiks will keep the spirit of soccer (bogan drinking, titty shows and riots) true.
Forget it.
The correct, correct answer is to use social media to coordinate an attack on fifa to teach them to not fuck with our things, but instead we have plastic barbie girls showing us makeup tips, spoilt rich kids racing lambos vs porsches, the "what i had for breakfasts" and shooter manifestos with obligatory live streams.
Note, NOT a soccer fan. Just offering advice on the correct usage of FaceTwatTok.

unsunghero 11-22-2022 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reiwa (Post 3536453)
Is the TERF thing a metaphor?

Trans exclusive radical feminist

I think this is someone like JK Rowling who is die hard leftist and feminist but anti-trans so essentially has been cancelled

Edit: TERF is a tough position to be in because the Left hates you and the Right hates you. TERFs stand alone

Reiwa 11-22-2022 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsunghero (Post 3536470)
Trans exclusive radical feminist

I think this is someone like JK Rowling who is die hard leftist and feminist but anti-trans so essentially has been cancelled

Edit: TERF is a tough position to be in because the Left hates you and the Right hates you. TERFs stand alone

I know, that's why it's confusing. They're in agreement with Islamists on the trans question.

:confused:

Encroaching Death 11-22-2022 07:29 PM

https://media.tenor.com/ITWoLRn5ek0A...omoa-chair.gif

magnetaress 11-22-2022 07:32 PM

u r all haram k bye

Encroaching Death 11-22-2022 07:33 PM

Since the Internet gave everyone a voice we're all going:

"WTF, this is what my neighbor believes??"

Forget Multiculturalism.

Multipoliticalism has failed.

Greek City-States are the answer. It was right in front of our faces the entire time.

magnetaress 11-22-2022 07:38 PM

Honestly. As bad as it will be for the LGBTEQOIAOIABCDEFGHIJAKLMOPQRIRS ppl it won't be so bad for all of humanity to get full on muslim. Space goims was not to bad in Pitch Black 2 the vindesiel movie where the necrolords invaded they seemed kinda nice. Also Amarr aint to shabby.

Although I would prefer it if Isreal won. tbqvfh.

magnetaress 11-22-2022 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Encroaching Death (Post 3536484)
Since the Internet gave everyone a voice we're all going:

"WTF, this is what my neighbor believes??"

Forget Multiculturalism.

Multipoliticalism has failed.

Greek City-States are the answer. It was right in front of our faces the entire time.

if each city owned its own nuke/s and not the federal government it would be much better )))))