Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Tanks (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Paladin Soloing (/forums/showthread.php?t=411632)

Latisrof 11-30-2022 08:03 PM

Paladin Soloing

Hello, I'm new to the game. 2 Weeks ago I decided to make a High Elf Paladin on green server and now I've got it to Level 41 (bub away from 42). Just wondering how I should approach soloing as an untwinked Paladin. I'm not averse to grouping but I just want some more information on where to solo when the time comes. So far I've had success in Lguk dead side and now I'm trying out Sol A gnomes. As for gear, I'll go into detail when asked but I'm using an Argent Defender (I also have 2 PDWRs) that I traded for BABS, which I'm regretting now slightly. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

IGN: Elwo

Snaggles 11-30-2022 08:18 PM

I soloed my pally to 40 in hag tower and then off to gnome clockworks in Sol A; the exp slows but they can get you to 45. I believe I was using an Iceflame at that time.

After that maybe Sol B greater kobolds. Or if you dont mind messing up faction you could hit Highkeep. Guards will be green to blue and very solid money. If you dont kill Mistress Anna, bards, or Isabella Cellus it wont mess with your epic faction. Not that it isnt repairable but it's prob best to just avoid them anyways.

Toxigen 12-01-2022 11:37 AM

2 weeks untwinked and you're already 40+?

jesus fucking christ

Latisrof 12-01-2022 04:05 PM

Yeah, I think I was 37 by day 11. But understand that in lowbie zones like unrest there are high levels Powerleveling and rezzing all the time so I could get like 5 levels in a session sometimes. Things have slowed down a lot now. Trying to gear my character up, and scout for new zones to farm exp. Maybe CoM is an option?

Naethyn 12-01-2022 04:07 PM

kaesora undeads

Encroaching Death 12-01-2022 04:21 PM

It might be a Cleric solo guide, but who says a Paladin can't benefit from it?

https://wiki.project1999.com/Swish%2...ric_SOLO_guide

I'd say you're about ready for Spectres. Awesome camps. Although it seems like they no longer drop the 12p Scythes?

I recently killed some and they were dropping Rusty Scythes...they must have nerfed the drops.

bcbrown 12-01-2022 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Encroaching Death (Post 3539478)
I'd say you're about ready for Spectres. Awesome camps. Although it seems like they no longer drop the 12p Scythes?

I recently killed some and they were dropping Rusty Scythes...they must have nerfed the drops.

In Feerrott over the past month or two, it's been a mixture of Scythe, Bronze Scythe, Rusty Scythe.

Encroaching Death 12-01-2022 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcbrown (Post 3539500)
In Feerrott over the past month or two, it's been a mixture of Scythe, Bronze Scythe, Rusty Scythe.

I could be imagining things of course. I just thought for some reason they always dropped the 'Scythe'.

But I'm glad they still drop them.

Tann 12-01-2022 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3539354)
2 weeks untwinked and you're already 40+?

jesus fucking christ

Latisrof 12-01-2022 11:44 PM

Woah man, those specters were tougher than they sounded. That was a really ugly fight for me.