Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Audio: Trump berates Ga. secretary of state, urges him to ‘find’ votes (/forums/showthread.php?t=375611)

Domo 01-03-2021 07:11 PM

Audio: Trump berates Ga. secretary of state, urges him to ‘find’ votes

https://youtu.be/o3hrN0cP58Y

Its funny but also sad. He belongs to an old people's home.

hobart 01-03-2021 07:18 PM

It's also illegal. Not that his sycophants care.

Thulian 01-03-2021 08:40 PM

heard it, not impressed, jan 6 is coming

feniin 01-03-2021 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobart (Post 3238716)
It's also illegal. Not that his sycophants care.

douglas1999 01-03-2021 09:10 PM

Three second synopsis of phonecall? The phrase "find votes"??? It can only mean one thing, and there is no possible other interpretation, such as "find votes that were discarded or lost".

BTW The election was mega-secure and nothing shady happened by dems and everything is fine. Elections are totally 100% secure when my guy wins and if you challenge it you must hate democracy and enjoy evil bad things.

White_knight 01-03-2021 09:11 PM

Regardless of what is or isn't true, no one in their right mind believes those elections were not rigged.

Even my 65 year old mother who is completely and utterly devoid of any political interest in her own country, or the USA said it was obviously completely rigged. She said how could anyone vote for Biden, the guy is a bubbling idiot and that says alot when he stands next to Trump.

Like I have said all along, regardless of who "won", it was damning on the system - a system that will now be considered fraudulent by not only 30-50pct of American's, but the rest of the world who used to look to America as an example of what freedom looked like.

It's hard to explain to people who are narrow minded thoughh - since it's a them vrs us mentality that most political people have...so hopefully some get this point.

douglas1999 01-03-2021 09:12 PM

Also biden is totally my guy. Do I know anything about him? No. Has he done anything noteworthy in 45 years? No. Is he bringing back people who bombed kids? Yes. Is he even remotely remarkable in any way as a presidential candidate? No. Is he likely corrupt and influenced by china? Yes. But I'm going to vote for him.

Gwaihir 01-03-2021 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_knight (Post 3238788)
Regardless of what is or isn't true, no one in their right mind believes those elections were not rigged.

Even my 65 year old mother who is completely and utterly devoid of any political interest in her own country, or the USA said it was obviously completely rigged. She said how could anyone vote for Biden, the guy is a bubbling idiot and that says alot when he stands next to Trump.

Like I have said all along, regardless of who "won", it was damning on the system - a system that will now be considered fraudulent by not only 30-50pct of American's, but the rest of the world who used to look to America as an example of what freedom looked like.

It's hard to explain to people who are narrow minded thoughh - since it's a them vrs us mentality that most political people have...so hopefully some get this point.

Yep

magnetaress 01-03-2021 09:18 PM

Preface: there's a certain salt and sarcasm to my sentiment, if you got got. Fucked up. Are a fuck up. It's not personal. Drugs are bad. But you are not. Or don't have to be.

For all the noise people are making it's dangerous to try to manipulate a close election like this. And the people in power know it. Know they wouldn't get away with it. It probably did lose Trump the election. No one wants riots. And ya there's going to be a lot of butthurt pride and some terrorism but democracy is working as intended.

It's never going to be a perfect Utopia. In Utopia drug addicts, criminals, lunatics, and violent thugs don't get to participate by voting and asking their electors to consider them at all.

God bless.

cd288 01-03-2021 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douglas1999 (Post 3238785)
Three second synopsis of phonecall? The phrase "find votes"??? It can only mean one thing, and there is no possible other interpretation, such as "find votes that were discarded or lost".

BTW The election was mega-secure and nothing shady happened by dems and everything is fine. Elections are totally 100% secure when my guy wins and if you challenge it you must hate democracy and enjoy evil bad things.

Lol imagine being such an absolutely pathetic and unintelligent human being that you legitimately try to spin this

You have unresolved issues lol