Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   SMS number blacklisted? Any recourse for this? (/forums/showthread.php?t=417947)

wavydave 04-18-2023 06:37 PM

SMS number blacklisted? Any recourse for this?

I recently tried to log back into my old p1999 account, but I can't find the password for the login servers. I tried the change password form with a few likely candidates, but I don't want to take the chance of it locking me out.

I tried SMS on this forum, and initially it threw an error, then later told me it was a black-listed number. I also tried it on EQ Emulator (same result) then linked that account to this one.

Is there any other recourse to reset loginserver info if my SMS verification won't work?

Lonesquiff 04-18-2023 07:07 PM

I'm receiving errors too whenever I try to reset my login password. It's been going on for several days now.

Whitebreadd 04-25-2023 08:34 PM

Im getting the error currently, seems to be an issue for everyone.

KimStockley1973 05-02-2023 09:54 PM

im getting the same issue, has anyone been given a fix or contacted by a GM?

LydiaBird 05-24-2023 11:45 AM

If you're unable to reset your login server information using SMS verification, there are a few other options you can explore. First, you can try reaching out to the p1999 support team directly for assistance with recovering your account. They may have alternative methods for verifying your identity and resetting your login information. Additionally, you can check the p1999 forums or website for any specific instructions or guidelines on account recovery. Remember to provide as much relevant information as possible to help the support team assist you efficiently.

Dulu 05-24-2023 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LydiaBird (Post 3613184)
If you're unable to reset your login server information using SMS verification, there are a few other options you can explore. First, you can try reaching out to the p1999 support team directly for assistance with recovering your account. They may have alternative methods for verifying your identity and resetting your login information. Additionally, you can check the p1999 forums or website for any specific instructions or guidelines on account recovery. Remember to provide as much relevant information as possible to help the support team assist you efficiently.

I'd love to do this.

Having the same issue, and not getting responses from anyone at p99 or EQEmu.

Ekoostik1 05-26-2023 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dulu (Post 3613262)
I'd love to do this.

Having the same issue, and not getting responses from anyone at p99 or EQEmu.

I, too, would love to do this but I can't find any way to contact the team directly. No matter where I click, it seems they only have these forums and there is no contact info or link posted anywhere. Does anyone have support's contact info?