Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Robe of the Lost Circle today (/forums/showthread.php?t=379169)

Tunabros 02-24-2021 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sizar (Post 3265854)
So I used to solo this on all of my characters on blue. Usually a monk, shaman or bard. Would be at Raster camp from about 40-48 or so pulling things from all around. Was always great solo xp. But that was when the ZEM was decent.

I tried this again on my green monk and the xp was terrible. Not only because of the zem (mostly because of the zem), but also because no fungi like most blue monk twinks have, and no combat bind. The downtime between fights with no combat bind or fungi + the game worst ZEM makes this camp a no go for xp.

yeah on green, its better off to get your guild to help kill brother q or get some friends

to help you camp it, but tbh like you said the exp is ass

ace12345 02-24-2021 10:31 AM

So I completed my Robe quest yesterday on my iksar. If you have the headband and sash already most of the hard work is done, prop for those who are iksar you can so the handguns for the headbands on a lvl 1 human monk just trade the items over handing and hand the headband back to your iksar. Think it's the same for the sasha but can't remember honestly, check the wiki and if not kill a GM to loot the red sash.

You can camp raster at your lvl I would think. Targin may be harder, i managed to hold the camp as a lvl 53 Iksar with a fungi with very good gear but poor weapons (jade mace and whitened treat fists). Splitting targin camp is quite tough solo, best to pull to the corridor on the king room side and kill there and make that your base to pull to. If a group shows up to come to nobles offer them free DPS while you wait if you're outside lvl range. It will be easier to keep camp clear. If you're in lvl range just grab a group and head down.

Good luck

Cen 02-27-2021 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sizar (Post 3265831)
Question 3: No tailoring required. I covered this in the monk forum 2 weeks or so ago

What do you make of this thread?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=371440

I just got the code of zan fi from Targin. Raster is now all I have left :O

Seducio 02-27-2021 09:49 PM

I can confirm speaking to someone in game who has failed this combine with a skill of 10.

Don't assume that someone else's success at skill 0 means you will get the same result.

Cen 02-27-2021 10:04 PM

I will pump tailoring hard for sure. I just wish I knew when the no fail situation comes back, its part of the timeline

Sizar 02-28-2021 01:25 AM

Says right in the monk epic quest that tailoring no longer required after the Hole comes out. The thread you linked was pre-hole. If you fail or know anyone who has after Hole has come out then petition

Seducio 02-28-2021 04:55 PM

Sizar is right that my comibine was pre-Hole era so November data I referenced may not apply any longer.

If you reach out to the folks doing Monk Epic MQs on Blue they will be able to corroborate if no skill required for combine or not.

Cen 03-03-2021 05:17 PM

All I have left is raster camp, and man.. people undersold this camp in terms of soloability. It cannot be soloed before 51 on a normal monk. You'd need to have fungi/BIS raid gear to break the camp. Its laughable that someone said lower 40's even. I have pretty awesome gear, but my weapon is Wu's Quivering, and its gonna need to be a lot closer to BIS then that

Erati 03-03-2021 05:22 PM

Is Idol MQable?
I have one unused

Cen 03-03-2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erati (Post 3268869)
Is Idol MQable?
I have one unused

Idol cannot be multiquested.