Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the i dont care about politics anymore thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=379410)

Mesocyclone 10-02-2021 01:27 PM

They're all in the same cult and they're not that smart. The sheeple are just that dumb. How the fuck did the public land jobs?

How can you work on brains and not figure out the ploy of this cult since they put themselves in the wide open. They tell on themselves in congressional hearings and nobody ever gets arrested except some schmuck no one has ever seen from a law firm.

Rand Paul Ted Cruz, and Anthony Fauci are all in the cult.

Ooloo 10-02-2021 01:30 PM

Communism works great if you just kill all the people who don't want to go along with it

Mesocyclone 10-02-2021 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3370243)
Communism works great if you just kill all the people who don't want to go along with it

Clinton Body Count

Whale biologist 10-02-2021 01:40 PM

Quote:

That's great but it doesn't refute Gravy logic in the slightest.

Listening skills, people.

Elizondo 10-02-2021 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3370240)
I wasn't disagreeing with you, monke.

Yea ok whatever you say man. You think Old Dude is good and he's a total hammer and sickle guy

Anyways, unicorn chasers always say the same thing

Will totally work this time I swear

A bunch of people get ground into hamburger

They didn't do it right. Will totally work this time I swear

A bunch of people get ground into hamburger

I dunno, maybe what's been tried so far is as good as it's gonna get? How do the unicorn chasers know that if hammer and sickle is applied in the way they consider the right way that things will be great? What if they are actually worse than what we've already seen if we just do it right this time?

Ooloo 10-02-2021 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3370247)
That's great but it doesn't refute Gravy logic in the slightest.

Listening skills, people.

"Gravy logic" is inherently a contradiction of terms.

Gravy blocked me because he never had an answer to any of my cutting insightful critiques of him so he took his ball and went home.

Mesocyclone 10-02-2021 01:51 PM

You aint in the cult. You aint nobody. a TV news zombie, that's all you are. I see why they call you sheeple zombies now in their films. They make a film to literally make fun of you, and you buy a ticket to watch it. That beats all I've ever seen.

Whale biologist 10-02-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3370249)
"Gravy logic" is inherently a contradiction of terms.

Gravy blocked me because he never had an answer to any of my cutting insightful critiques of him so he took his ball and went home.

Logic doesn't necessarily mean smart, there's plenty of 'Bama fans out there with logic behind their obviously stupid opinions and behavior.

Mesocyclone 10-02-2021 01:58 PM

There's more racist liberals than Bama fans. Leave college football out of the shitshow sports is Holy.

Horza 10-02-2021 01:58 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesocyclone (Post 3370244)
Clinton Body Count

Fringe right morons like yourselves seriously think the Clintons are communists?