Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   PvP Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Game Mechanics: Pet Poofing (/forums/showthread.php?t=290436)

Christina. 02-04-2018 04:05 AM

Pet Poofing

Enchanter just poofed my pet with just total ease, this is such a broken mechanic. It needs to be fixed, like really bad..... Another PC should NOT be able to charm your pet. Mezz it sure, but not poof it by charming it... Thats what the spell Banishment is for :(

5t1ng3rX 10-29-2019 08:27 AM

/pethold ;)

Nirgon 10-29-2019 03:39 PM

Resist magic on pets should make them nearly magic immune to root/stun/charm without debuff landing first

This is a good change for blue/green too

NPCs had lower base values for stats but got more out of them

Hence why u should see this behavior with resist magic

Maybe they will add it, and I hope so

More pet element resist stuff :
Fire nigh immune to fire
Water nigh immune to poison

Earth/air don't think there was anything special with their resists

Valion 11-06-2019 05:10 PM

Earth was highly resistant to disease. I doubt they are even working correctly anyways the water pet gets poisoned just as often as the others by spiders/snakes.

Ligma 11-06-2019 06:43 PM

Yeah, they're all supposed to have immunities. Most people might remember it from using fire pets to kill rak ashir or chardok queen. Or just that mages could level up killing poisonous mobs with water pet. This wasn't changed until Luclin to pets take their owners resists, along with mobs not riposting pets to address the uselessness of mages on raids.

Don't know why it was never implemented here.

Christina. 11-07-2019 12:52 PM

Bahhh!! You guys do not care about magicians lol... you guys are only posting here about a pet issue because a new server came out and everyone is playing a mage so they can farm platinum pieces for the class they really want to play 😂😂. Never fails.

P.m I miss EQ! I still only need my earth staff on Red99!!