Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Nihilum VS Azrael (/forums/showthread.php?t=152822)

doughboy 05-31-2014 07:00 AM

Nihilum VS Azrael

I was wondering what the pros and cons of each guild were. Also I had some extra questions.
Pro (this is just a guess)
Nihilum- Gets more bosses/phat lewtz #1 PVE Guild
Con- Lovely is gone, more bandwagoners/kissasses

Azrael- Has Colgate who leads the grandmaster federation of monks and is the world's foremost authority on martial arts. United the Shaolin and Wutang clans to form the ultimate hidden technique.

Con- Less loot

It seems to me that both guilds have their sociopath retards who love griefing random strangers.

1.What happened to Holocaust/Smedy's guild?
2.Who were the big names in Holocaust? (I forgot)
3. How come nobody represents their guild in sigs? When server came out people were all talking big, and now they ain't even her. Wtf :confused:

Now hold up, I know people are going to start shit talking and ignore my questions but please... first answer my questions before derailing the thread.

Bazia 05-31-2014 07:15 AM

this thread has been made like 4 times in the past month

just look one of those up

doughboy 05-31-2014 08:12 AM

Looked through 3 pages, I didn't see it. Any hints/links. I mean what should I type in search Azrael. Nihilum.guild ...???

Edit: hour later-Oh I did find one on the "Server Chat" section. Well since I can't change thread title anyway, can I get my other questions answered??????????????????

Greegon 05-31-2014 11:37 AM

cons for nilly include not many people logging on besides raid day unless its for spots like VP key camps or tstaff in KC

cons for azrael include fluctuating guild presence for raids, less numbers overall, need to pay more attention and be better at the game

best advice I could give in regards to r99 is try not to care so much, many people here care way too much

Vile 05-31-2014 12:43 PM

flip a coin.. join a guild.

it's been said 100 times.

both guilds have some retards and both have some cool people. it all depends on which group of tards and cool people you wan't to deal with..

choose your pixel lust poison..

http://www.agilitrix.com/wp-content/...dblue_pill.jpg

Casey VII 05-31-2014 05:37 PM

you either care about the teams being uneven or you don't, pretty simple

FaithlessKR 05-31-2014 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doughboy (Post 1475365)
1.What happened to Holocaust/Smedy's guild?
2.Who were the big names in Holocaust? (I forgot)
3. How come nobody represents their guild in sigs? When server came out people were all talking big, and now they ain't even her. Wtf :confused:

Holocaust Banned

heartbrand 05-31-2014 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greegon (Post 1475611)
cons for nilly include not many people logging on besides raid day unless its for spots like VP key camps or tstaff in KC

cons for azrael include fluctuating guild presence for raids, less numbers overall, need to pay more attention and be better at the game

best advice I could give in regards to r99 is try not to care so much, many people here care way too much

Problem with azrael for new players is that it's a guild that constantly goes on hiatus. That's just not an appealing thing to be for new players.

SupremeStopPosting 06-01-2014 12:47 PM

http://i.imgur.com/PRgn0aT.jpg

Smedy 06-01-2014 02:12 PM

nihilum guild leader banned on blue, suspended on red for exploits, banned on red, caught rmt among other things, azrael still clean whistle, el presidente doing work in the plantation fields and on the off-time he leads with a clean whistle....

you do the math or have elderan do it for you