Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The aliens are coming to probe uranus (/forums/showthread.php?t=419912)

OldDj 06-05-2023 03:14 PM

The aliens are coming to probe uranus

Shits getting huge attention on Reddit. Looks like confirmed aliens?

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/commen...trieved_craft/

Thoughts

Lune 06-05-2023 03:52 PM

I saw that.

My first thought is this: How in the fuck would something supposedly so advanced manage to crash here? Seriously, it braved either interstellar or transdimensional travel to... oops... crash on Earth? C'mon. Unless it's Zuck's haphazardly discarded craft.

I did finally see a pretty intriguing metallic orb video though from a recent NASA/All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office conference. Supposedly they've been seeing these metallic orbs all over the world. Wish the linked video would have had some 'enigmatic maneuver' shit though

Second thought: For the love of God aliens please help us.

Third thought: In spite of this man's credentials, it's about a 99% chance he is hoaxing for fun and profit, and 1% chance aliens. It will be zero hard evidence, 100% subjective report. Which is ultimately next to worthless. Telling people what they want to hear is always very profitable.

wuanahto 06-05-2023 05:04 PM

even if this was the case how the fuck are we going to bring helium back to earth? wont it justfloat away during transport?

aussenseiter 06-05-2023 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lune (Post 3616136)
Third thought: In spite of this man's credentials, it's about a 99% chance he is hoaxing for fun and profit, and 1% chance aliens. It will be zero hard evidence, 100% subjective report. Which is ultimately next to worthless. Telling people what they want to hear is always very profitable.

These former intelligence officials sure do say stuff a lot.

aussenseiter 06-05-2023 09:36 PM

Here's the thing

OldDj 06-05-2023 11:48 PM

That news segment was pretty disappointing. More of some dude told me ive seen some stuff, I am high up in the government trust me bro kind of stuff.

Toxigen 06-06-2023 09:06 AM

the only thing we deserve from aliens is total annihilation

magnetaress 06-06-2023 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussenseiter (Post 3616166)
These former intelligence officials sure do say stuff a lot.

Plauseeebull Denyiaabiliatuy! :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toxigen (Post 3616295)
the only thing we deserve from aliens is total annihilation

sad truth is we are probably not even worth that much of an effort, they could just come and mine all the cool shit from our planet or drink all the water while we stood around helpless and fingering ourselves and each other lol --- thinking outside the box what we have on this planet that is special and valuable probably isn't even material. And they've already ripped the soul right out of humanity to leave us hateful and self destructive and insane.

MrSparkle001 06-06-2023 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3616297)
sad truth is we are probably not even worth that much of an effort, they could just come and mine all the cool shit from our planet or drink all the water while we stood around helpless and fingering ourselves and each other lol

They've probably been doing that. Mostly they just observe us.

magnetaress 06-06-2023 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussenseiter (Post 3616234)
Here's the thing

well the herp derp thing is yes they do have a 'retrieval program' to plan for just incase because the just incase is a non-zero probability and we don't operate on beliefs around here, just hard cold facts and nihilism :p :cool:

whether they did actually retrieve stuff already is up for debate, butt no doubt there's plans for everything