Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Resolved Issues (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   NPC Spawn Issue: PoSky 7th isle issues (/forums/showthread.php?t=15022)

Otto 08-21-2010 02:48 PM

PoSky 7th isle issues

Three things noticed so far:

The drakes are supposed to path around the temple in a sort of square like fashion. When pulled they'd generally chain and run around the building until a sphinx assists and DTs the puller. Currently they don't path, but they do assist.

There are only 2 Undine spirits spawning. There is supposed to be eight.

Sister of the Spire's 1k dmg AE is currently a proc on melee hits, not a timed AoE. This causes for some pretty crazy chain procs.

All of this is just based on memory currently, but wanted to post them before I disappear for the day . Will update with evidence when I get home unless someone else beats me to it.

mmiles8 08-21-2010 04:59 PM

The sphinxes on this isle are currently indifferent as well.

Spirell 08-21-2010 05:13 PM

Not much we can do to fix stuff like that without proof. All the info I have on isle 7 states that everything is non-aggressive, and the sphinxes have miniscule aggro radii. There is actually a comment on everlore in 2000 about fighting a drake right next to a sphinx, and the sphinx not aggroing.

I will take a look at the spawn stuff and see what is going on, but I am pretty sure there are 8 undines in the spawn matrix. Maybe some where killed by another raid? I will look tonight.

girth 08-21-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirell (Post 121794)
Maybe some where killed by another raid? I will look tonight.

ROFL is that a joke?

Also, agro radius would mean the mob is KOS no? If it is not KOS then why the hell would you want to know his agro radius?

Sphinx's were KOS but had an extremely tiny agro radius, like melee range or less.

edit: Cannot find anything, so most likely they were not kos.

Spirell 08-22-2010 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girth (Post 121836)
ROFL is that a joke?

ROFL no... why was that so funny you fell out of your chair and rolled on the floor?

Fixed the spawn, there are 8 of them now

Quote:

Also, agro radius would mean the mob is KOS no? If it is not KOS then why the hell would you want to know his agro radius?

Sphinx's were KOS but had an extremely tiny agro radius, like melee range or less.

sorry I had mispoke... I meant assist radius... and they were not aggro:
Sky
Sky
Sky
Sky

There are 4 that say non-aggro... can you supply any proof thats back up your aggro claim?

Storklen 08-23-2010 03:08 AM

Quote:

ROFL is that a joke?

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/a...o/Starklen.jpg

Beau 08-23-2010 04:27 AM

I don't remember them being kos ever, and they are not kos now.

Beau 08-23-2010 04:29 AM

Here or on live I mean. Logged in to live to check today. Also the pathing on the drakes hasn't seemed to change on live, unfortunately there were only two drakes up to monitor.