Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Miscellaneous: Zlandicar drop rates (/forums/showthread.php?t=417122)

glerkywop 03-29-2023 07:49 AM

Zlandicar drop rates

Hi there, can we update the Zlandicar drop rates?

I'm not sure what it was like in classic and can't find any definitive drop rates on Allakhazam, but on p99, Zlandicar regularly drops zero items outside of his standard fare Frakadar's Talisman, Zlandicar's Talisman, and Zlandicar's heart.

Humbly requesting we increase his drop rate to 1-2 drops rather than the current 0-2 drops.

Solist 03-30-2023 10:17 AM

Almost all dragons on p99 drop somewhere between 1-5 items less than they should classically.

This change is intentional, as is the 100 other seriously unclassic things here. Be at peace with it my man, until someone makes a server better.

BinaryHead 03-30-2023 06:36 PM

Rygar included Zlandicar in his Raid Mob Drop History research: Forum Post

Direct link to Google Sheet: Spreadsheet Link

(I think mostly this post went nowhere, except for maybe the Vulak loot revamp, Idk. Final reply from Sunderfury asked us to open individual reports for each mob.)

Rygar's evidence showed 3-6 drops as typical from Zlandicar. Most oftenly 5 drops. (That's including the Heart and Tali as part of the 3-6. The heart isn't always mentioned as a drop, too, interestingly.)

Solist 03-30-2023 09:07 PM

Nilbog really does read this shit and just clicks away I’m certain. For a decade we’ve been telling him drops aren’t classic. Love the work he does but this is some easy fixes across the entire game in like 1 hour.

Croco 04-01-2023 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solist (Post 3595941)
Be at peace with it my man, until someone makes a server better.

There's lots of them out there. Don't let the sunk cost fallacy get you. Wayfarer's Haven gets Omens in late May. Perfect time to join up and level a trio. Great server with a great community.