Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Miscellaneous: Bug of SOUND around the fights (/forums/showthread.php?t=424989)

rakam180 10-20-2023 03:23 PM

Bug of SOUND around the fights

So, I hope I didn't post this in the wrong section (I admit I'm a bit lost, I don't post often). But my problem is, during battles, the music starts playing - 'no problem at that level' - but in the background, on top of the battle music, there's a continuous sound, like an 'echo,' as if a sound or as if you're continuously pressing a key on a piano (if you understand what I'm trying to describe). So, is this normal, or is there a way to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

Rygar 10-20-2023 04:39 PM

This sounds like what happens when your computer mic picks up a sound from your computer speakers and reverberates. Has to be something with your computer

rakam180 11-16-2023 07:32 AM

I don't know, but honestly, it doesn't stop me from playing. However, it's a bit unpleasant when you want to appreciate the game's music.
thank you anyway for your message

mcoy 11-16-2023 12:46 PM

I get this - it's similar to the "stuck chord" that used to happen with the midi triggers (at least for me). My fix was to disable combat music because I don't care for it anyway. Not sure if I was using the new combatheme mp3's or not - it's been disabled for years.

On that note, have you tried replacing/moving the music files?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=181286

-Mcoy