Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   The Ak'Anon Boogie (Advanced running technique, fastest run in the game) (/forums/showthread.php?t=353078)

Ivory 03-22-2020 06:35 AM

The Ak'Anon Boogie (Advanced running technique, fastest run in the game)

With a research grant by great King Ak'Anon, I have developed a new advanced way of runnin....faster than anyone ever imagined possible before!!! It stacks with all existin running enhancements, and will surely make anyone running for first touch of treasures to be the greatest racer ever imagined.

It is actually quite a significant increase in speed! As tested by the gnomes in the Faydark!

So, how do you do this new move?

WELL!! By DRINKIN!! That's right!! You gotsa get drunk! So you start to wobbles!!

THEN, during each wobble, you turn to strafe into that direction! Letting the wobble boost you faster!

Now now now, don't drinks too much, because the more you drink...the faster you wobble....and it becomes harder to control.

So you only want to drink 2 drinks (and even then, if you wait a little bit, you can still wobble and back out into 3rd person).

You may be wondering, why do I reveal this new secret? When the gnomes could use this knowledge to win all races? ....

Well, I want to see all the greatest treasure hunters drinkin bags full of beer while waiting for statues and dragons!!!! Because, now you gotta, if you want to make it there first.... :3

CancerMage 03-22-2020 10:49 AM

Pockete always has the best tips, tricks and traps ! and cant forget the boot beer and muffins !

magnetaress 03-22-2020 12:30 PM

what if my alcohol tolerance is really high?

Jimjam 03-22-2020 04:34 PM

This is why Jimjam would hang out at Ntov zone in handing put Lendel’s Lagers... is it not common knowledge? Did people just think I was being a fungi?

Bigsham 03-22-2020 06:49 PM

Drugs and permanent unemployment

Castle2.0 03-22-2020 11:28 PM

pro tip

Ivory 03-23-2020 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 3100714)
This is why Jimjam would hang out at Ntov zone in handing put Lendel’s Lagers... is it not common knowledge? Did people just think I was being a fungi?

Whaaat?! Beer boosting.... aka the Ak'anon Boogie... aka the saucy slide ... aka the two mug shuffle.... has been discovered already!?

I been to many races and never see everyone downin a few fine drinks when things get goin! Like the dragon race last week! Was army of people and no drinkin!

https://imgur.com/mUNc0OB.png

Jimjam 03-23-2020 05:44 AM

You need to educate the good folk of green!

Be their Aladdin, show them the world!!

Taric 03-23-2020 01:02 PM

Oh man, someone should have told Usain Bolt.

BarackObooma 03-23-2020 05:08 PM

Was fun in Crushbone last night, thanks!