Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   whole lotta vaccine injuries (/forums/showthread.php?t=393242)

Penish 10-15-2021 02:45 PM

whole lotta vaccine injuries

getting kind of hard to deny it now since everyone knows someone whos been hurt, scary times we live in

Elizondo 10-15-2021 02:49 PM

Ima heat up the broiler

Whale biologist 10-15-2021 02:58 PM

anecdote is not data :)

Ooloo 10-15-2021 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3375279)
anecdote is not data :)

Uh, yes it is. In fact, multiple anecdotes are by definition data. You just like saying buzzwords and then ghosting. "Do we have any data on rape in prison?" - "No, no we don't, we only have thousands of anecdotes!"

But let's not forget, my opinion on the covid vaccines depends on who is in office. When it's biden, they are good and you should definitely get them and if you don't you are scum. When it was trump, under whom they were actually developed, they are bad and you shouldn't take them.

I'm smart!

Horza 10-15-2021 03:06 PM

Don't forget to eat your horse paste, dumbasses.

Elizondo 10-15-2021 03:33 PM

I'm good with natural immunity

God is Great

Whale biologist 10-15-2021 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3375284)
Uh, yes it is. In fact, multiple anecdotes are by definition data. You just like saying buzzwords and then ghosting. "Do we have any data on rape in prison?" - "No, no we don't, we only have thousands of anecdotes!"

But let's not forget, my opinion on the covid vaccines depends on who is in office. When it's biden, they are good and you should definitely get them and if you don't you are scum. When it was trump, under whom they were actually developed, they are bad and you shouldn't take them.

I'm smart!

I doubt they were injured by the vaccine. More likely they were in an automotive accident to cause their symptoms. That's just statistics!

Trexller 10-15-2021 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3375285)
Don't forget to eat your horse paste, dumbasses.

what makes you so smart there?

oh also, wipe that chin, your avatar selfie still has some biden dripping off

Gatordash 10-15-2021 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trexller (Post 3375293)
what makes you so smart there?

oh also, wipe that chin, your avatar selfie still has some biden dripping off

accurate, yet gross!

starkind 10-15-2021 04:02 PM

Vaccine caused massive bruising in me.

I don't drive and am a shut in. And I wasn't working out or getting crushed at the time of the vaccine.

I've upped my physical activity these last weeks no bruising. It's not from normal shit. Or some vitamin deficiency.

To deny people are injured who self report you gotta be a really fascist rich cunt. Probably a doctor with a big bias, prejudice, or agenda. Or a newscorp with a contract.