Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Son wants to play but IP exemption / questions and or tips? (/forums/showthread.php?t=418622)

StonksandMullets 05-04-2023 05:20 PM

Son wants to play but IP exemption / questions and or tips?

Hello everyone,

Been playing here for a bit now and my son ended up watching me play and wanted to make a character and group with me. I was just wondering has anyone else done the IP exemption request and where should I watch for confirmation? Should I keep an eye on my email or on this forum site? I don't wanna try logging in anymore. I'm letting him play and giving him pointers but I am worried he will out level me and I'll have to catch up solo.

I'm sure they will eventually get to us and I do understand why they do such things. Anyways any advice or anyone that has been through this themselves with their experience would be greatly appreciated. Have a good Adventure and may the loot drop you are looking for!

Coridan 05-05-2023 02:06 PM

They'll get to you eventually, in the meantime one of you can use a phone hotspot. EQ uses a miniscule amount of data.

StonksandMullets 05-05-2023 02:28 PM

Ok I might just give that a shot. Thanks for the advice.

Prune 05-18-2023 06:06 PM

We also want to start my daughter playing along with my wife. I was looking for where to ask for it. Happy to donate as well.

Swish 05-18-2023 08:42 PM

https://i.gifer.com/2Cn2.gif