Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Rarest deity choice? (/forums/showthread.php?t=415812)

Cenarchos 02-26-2023 10:46 AM

Rarest deity choice?

Hey everyone! Kind of a silly question, but what do you think is the rarest deity a cleric can worship? I'm thinking either Bertox, Karana, or Mithaniel Marr.

I see most clerics worship Innoruuk, Tunare, or Bristlebane. What do you all think?

feniin 02-26-2023 11:11 AM

I went Bertoxx for my cleric because the racial jewelry was pretty snazzy.

Cenarchos 02-26-2023 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feniin (Post 3580969)
I went Bertoxx for my cleric because the racial jewelry was pretty snazzy.

I never even thought about that! I recently rolled a Mithaniel Marr cleric. The resists seem nice on their jewelry but I feel that Bertoxx has really nice flat mana ones. Did you ever make the cultural armor (if human)?

pink grapefruit 02-26-2023 01:08 PM

Veeshan. So rare you didn’t even list it lol

Cenarchos 02-26-2023 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink grapefruit (Post 3580998)
Veeshan. So rare you didn’t even list it lol

Unfortunately, I don't think a cleric can worship Veeshan (I definitely would worship Veeshan if I could though!)

pink grapefruit 02-26-2023 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cenarchos (Post 3581011)
Unfortunately, I don't think a cleric can worship Veeshan (I definitely would worship Veeshan if I could though!)

Oh oops i didn’t look at which section we were in. Answer changed to rodcet. I’ve played Tunare, betoxx, innoruuk, and cazic clerics so not picking them. And I’ve never played a character that starts in qeynos area. Karana is also probably quite rare maybe

Cenarchos 02-26-2023 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink grapefruit (Post 3581016)
Oh oops i didn’t look at which section we were in. Answer changed to rodcet. I’ve played Tunare, betoxx, innoruuk, and cazic clerics so not picking them. And I’ve never played a character that starts in qeynos area. Karana is also probably quite rare maybe

Ohh, yes I did not think of that for Rodget Nife or Karana. It's funny that the Qeynos area is so hated when I find it an awesome "starting" area. I was thinking Bertoxx would be rare, but after seeing their cultural jewelry I might change my mind. Karana is probably the rarest then.

Cenarchos 02-26-2023 02:21 PM

I'll be posting updates as to god choices, as I'm asking people their deity choice on the GREEN server. This is a very small survey size at the moment, but:

Out of three erudites asked, two worshipped Prexus (due to cultural armor) and one worshipped Quellious (due to cultural armor and lore).

Out of three humans, all worshipped Mithaniel Marr (totally bursting my belief it was one of the rarer choices for human clerics). I'm asking clerics who are online when no raid is going on - but those clerics I won't bother with tells when they're in a raid for obvious reasons.

Saisu 02-26-2023 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cenarchos (Post 3581020)
It's funny that the Qeynos area is so hated when I find it an awesome "starting" area.

I quite enjoy Qeynos area right until you finish up the bandit camps in Western Karana. After that the zone (Western Karana) is such a boring, empty expanse. It’s waaaay too big. And you get to the point where a death on a melee character is such a slog of a run back.

Ghost of Starman 02-26-2023 08:40 PM

It would have to be between Prexus/Quellious, ERU clerics are rare enough, but most would go CT for the Paineel and faction benefits.

Between Prexus/Quel, I'd guess Quel is the rarer combo as the people that want to be "snowflakes" would prob. go Prexus for the weirdness of an ocean worshipping cleric over the normalcy of a pacifist worshipping healer.