Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Camouflage and Other Invisibility Spells (/forums/showthread.php?t=127613)

Kekoa 11-10-2013 12:56 AM

Camouflage and Other Invisibility Spells

Could someone explain to me how camouflage works and how it compares to other invisibility spells? I have been attacked multiple times while camouflaged and would like to understand what the chances of being attacked are. Plus I'd like to know what all ways to be invisible are and how they differ from spell.

EDIT: Thanks for the info Estu!

(Edited post because I didn't want to bump the thread)

Estu 11-10-2013 01:23 AM

There are only two kinds of spell invisibility - regular invis and invis versus undead. Camouflage is regular invis. Many monsters see regular invis, such as undead and monsters with the see invisible ability. Some undead monsters see IVU as well. If a monster can't see you, the chance to be attacked is 0. If it can see you, it's the same as if you're not invisible. Consider them to find out.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums 11-10-2013 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estu (Post 1179923)
There are only two kinds of spell invisibility - regular invis and invis versus undead. Camouflage is regular invis. Many monsters see regular invis, such as undead and monsters with the see invisible ability. Some undead monsters see IVU as well. If a monster can't see you, the chance to be attacked is 0. If it can see you, it's the same as if you're not invisible. Consider them to find out.

Thread over. Last one out get the lights.

liveitup1216 11-10-2013 06:15 PM

Invis versus animals. PLOT TWIST.