Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Holobad leaving red like the infestation of rats that they are (/forums/showthread.php?t=71989)

Harrison 04-14-2012 11:58 PM

Holobad leaving red like the infestation of rats that they are

Code:

[23:54]        Heartbrand        Time to log on blue and see if I can trade red accounts for even a fucking FBSS @ this point

chosen one 04-15-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrison (Post 621171)
Code:

[23:54]        Heartbrand        Time to log on blue and see if I can trade red accounts for even a fucking FBSS @ this point

Heartbrand has been using trading block for days you did not see that coming? Lol guy was a disgrace to multiple guilds and acts like hes an OG,

He has sent me multiple tells even on the last holocaust vs FF fight we knew who was coming when they were coming. Hence we buffed gorillas to hell and raped poor holocausts.

Kimm Barely 04-15-2012 12:13 AM

not worth fbss imo

Rydar 04-15-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terpuntine (Post 449688)
www.holocaustguild.com

Go sign up on forums and app, we currently only have about 50% of the numbers we are looking for.

We plan to be #1 peekay/raid guild on R99.

This is serious.

Well..when a clan fails this dismaly and falls so hard and so fast, the rats dont flee the sinking ship , they get sucked down with it in a whirl pool of failure.

Tis what happens when you are GRIEFED off the server. You head to blue or starwars, anything to escape the pain, the humiliation, the tragedy of comming in last place.

This is serious

Lazortag 04-15-2012 01:11 AM

How come holo never wants to pvp me? Every time I challenge their members they tell me I have to start at 50% health and that I'm not allowed to use selo's.

chosen one 04-15-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazortag (Post 621239)
How come holo never wants to pvp me? Every time I challenge their members they tell me I have to start at 50% health and that I'm not allowed to use selo's.

Your not even 3rd best bard in nihilum. Please do not act like a pvper.

Amuk 04-15-2012 01:26 AM

Only dueled Wolfram twice, dead in SRO once, took a rez box at 10% a second time in FP - that's to a rogue folks, guess he didn't expect snare poison.

Truth 04-15-2012 02:03 AM

This message is hidden because Harrison is on your ignore list.

Truth 04-15-2012 02:04 AM

harrison i dont hate you

youre the dumbest motherfucker I know in a world fulla dummies

wanted you to know that Im not alone in this

Lazortag 04-15-2012 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amuk (Post 621251)
Only dueled Wolfram twice, dead in SRO once, took a rez box at 10% a second time in FP - that's to a rogue folks, guess he didn't expect snare poison.

The time in Sro was a 6 on 1 dude. You and some holos were out of range so I /duel'd all of you. Why do you keep bragging about it? I'm starting to suspect you're compensating for something.

As for the time in FP, you were on your SK and I was naked. I took a rez box because I got rezzed, not because I was running away. You were stupid enough to attack me next to guards so it's not like you were going to win.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chosen one
Your not even 3rd best bard in nihilum. Please do not act like a pvper.

It's pretty much an undisputed fact that I'm the best bard on red. Whether I'm the best bard on blue is at least somewhat debateable because there are actually other good bards on blue. But the other bards on red are so talentless and unknowledgeable of basic mechanics (probably from years of playing on shitty emu boxes) that I'm sorta the best by default.