Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Another told you so! Ukraine is getting owned! (/forums/showthread.php?t=415925)

Patrece 03-01-2023 08:42 AM

Another told you so! Ukraine is getting owned!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1630750037062942722

Running out of dudes are we?

Edit: 100% support for Vladimir wiping out the bio labs and exposing the crimes of the globalists. "Let's goooooooooooooo" (does his best Soyjack impression)

Ekco 03-01-2023 08:56 AM

>The full clip: he’s accurately describing what happens IF a NATO country is invaded.

didn't watch but appears it was edited according to someone who cares. globalists are 100% winning btw. hope this helps.

Patrece 03-01-2023 09:39 AM

I think they'd been winning a largely unopposed fight for a solid 30-40 years before I was born. Largely because people were trusting, absorbed only in their own lives/TV etc

What Mr Miami Mansion (VZ) just said is their forces are nearly gone and dollar bills can't pick up a gun and fight, so the US will have to. I can't think of any mental gymnastics where running out of troops means you won but maybe you'll succeed there somehow.

There is exactly 0% chance I'd help our establishment fight Ukraine or even think of enlisting to protect the goofballs here. Vladdy can have em and we'd all be immensely better off for it. Well, minus the goofballs but they're fucked anyways just look at em.

MrSparkle001 03-01-2023 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrece (Post 3582241)

Edit: 100% support for Vladimir wiping out the bio labs and exposing the crimes of the globalists. "Let's goooooooooooooo" (does his best Soyjack impression)

He's not quite saying what you think he's saying. He's predicting a larger conflict if Ukraine loses. Putin won't stop and giving in to a man like him encourages him further.

And don't forget China's desire for Taiwan. This war is a bellwether for a China-Taiwan war. We give up on Ukraine and let Putin win and we give China the green light to start a war we will be involved in with boots on the ground.

Skarne 03-01-2023 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrece (Post 3582250)
There is exactly 0% chance I'd help our establishment fight Ukraine or even think of enlisting to protect the goofballs here. Vladdy can have em and we'd all be immensely better off for it. Well, minus the goofballs but they're fucked anyways just look at em.

You wouldn’t enlist anyway you hate America

Ekco 03-01-2023 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrece (Post 3582250)
Vladdy can have em and we'd all be immensely better off for it.

nah. fuck Russia, fuck China.. fuck our empire also BUT if you're going to be a victim of propaganda its prolly best to go with the one where you actually live considering everyone else is mad jelly and wants us all dead. more foreigners dying in a proxy conflict the better, Russian population pyramid is fucked and I'm glad they are less of a threat now and literally don't give a fuck about what's actually going on in Ukraine.

Jimjam 03-01-2023 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 (Post 3582252)
He's not quite saying what you think he's saying. He's predicting a larger conflict if Ukraine loses. Putin won't stop and giving in to a man like him encourages him further.

And don't forget China's desire for Taiwan. This war is a bellwether for a China-Taiwan war. We give up on Ukraine and let Putin win and we give China the green light to start a war we will be involved in with boots on the ground.

Its basic behaviouralism. Rewarded behaviour is more likely to be repeated.

Can the behaviouralism end the conflict too? Is the current behaviour failing to punish or even rewarding Putin?

Would a different psychological model explain the continuation of the conflict, such as the frustration aggression hypothesis?

unsunghero 03-01-2023 11:40 AM

Putin wins by waiting out aid for Ukraine. Ukraine wins by waiting out support for Putin

20 years war of attrition for the rubble here we come

unsunghero 03-01-2023 11:48 AM

I recommend the US set up a monthly direct deposit to Ukraine. I find I don’t flinch as much bill expenditures when I don’t have to manually enter them

Can’t wait for all the ways Ukraine is going to pay us back one day

Patriam1066 03-01-2023 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrece (Post 3582241)

Vladimir putin is 5’3” and put bounties on American soldiers in Afghanistan. I’m enjoying my tax dollars slowing down the retard Zerg, even if it eventually prevails