Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The amount of asshattery on Seafury Island... (/forums/showthread.php?t=167848)

Ducket 10-11-2014 03:31 AM

The amount of asshattery on Seafury Island...

Let me start off by saying I'm fairly new to p99 and after hitting level 50 I decided to head to seafury island to make some plat while xping to afford some upgrades. I've had a blast leveling up and meeting nice people along the way to 50.

However, "TITLE" amazes me. People deliberately pull mobs off of quads by charming/taunting whatever, sit on top of the mountain and chain pull whatever spawns, fake-out trains to snag mobs, and constant ooc shit talking and crybaby shaming. People need to stop being so fucking greedy on this server and learn how to share.

I really want to name shame the biggest assholes I've ever come across on p99. But I won't. Said person is a necromancer. I'm sure if they read this, they will know who I am.

End Rant.

Widan 10-11-2014 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducket (Post 1642604)
People deliberately pull mobs off of quads

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducket (Post 1642604)
People need to stop being so fucking greedy on this server and learn how to share.

Hmm

Ducket 10-11-2014 03:54 AM

I do a quad every 15-20 minutes, and what really got me going tonight was I only pulled 2 for a "half" quad and someone still pulled one of my mobs off and it didn't start running back to me for 2-3 minutes. Also, if I know people aren't getting their fair share of mobs I won't quad, but when there are 2 other people on the island taking everything for themselves, I will try to get a quad in once in a while if I can tag the mobs with snare before they get to it.

Sorry if you assumed I was being a greedy asshole by mentioning "quads".

teija 10-11-2014 04:58 AM

hehe u sound like one of those wizards that will run around the island with 1-3 mobs waiting for that magical 4th mob for about 10-20mins before finally killing them...so don't judge us for being skeptical.

Swish 10-11-2014 05:00 AM

Solution: Remove seafuries from seafury island until people can play nice.

Lojik 10-11-2014 06:28 AM

Maybe people will be nicer if we rename them seahappy cyclops

Whirled 10-11-2014 06:40 AM

make them drop gnoll fangs only

t0lkien 10-11-2014 06:41 AM

That place is continual drama. When I was hanging out there however, the regulars seemed to share pretty well. It was only the few who turned up not knowing or caring how to share who started causing trouble in my experience.

As a Bard, it was pretty simple to pull Quag and use him to help sort out any fools who decided that stealing other people's mobs was the way to go. A douchebagging caster drained of mana was much more open to reasonable negotiation, I found.

Bill Tetley 10-11-2014 08:51 AM

time the spawns and sit on the spawn points?

Daldaen 10-11-2014 08:55 AM

Love how people hate quadders but don't say shit about shamans root rotting 4 with just epic.