Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   <Good Guys> are Recruiting! (/forums/showthread.php?t=412312)

hodjist 12-17-2022 11:06 PM

<Good Guys> are Recruiting!

Why join <Good Guys>?

1. Proven Success. <GG>'s success is directly linked to the incredibly high quality people that make up its members. This P99 Green guild is committed to providing the best possible gaming environment for all types of players, new, casual, seasoned, and highly skilled alike. There's always something going on, offering great flexibility in time commitment.

2. No DKP bloat, no dues, no attendance requirements, no tiered memberships, no weird bid restrictions. Applicants can begin to earn and spend DKP day one. <GG>'s no bloat DKP system ensures BIS items are accessible within the first month of membership.

3. Free Recharges for wort pots, WC caps, wands, potions, etc. and no "raider kit" requirements.

4. Commitment to Development. <GG> has a robust library of raiding "How-to" videos and a large group of experienced raiders who are available to mentor applicants or members who wish to be more involved in our raid activities. These are accompanied by Achievements that enable new members to earn DKP while completing tasks.

5. Events! <GG> hosts "Member Mondays" (or other day of the week depending on raid schedules) where we dash around Norrath completing epic and other events for any of our members who need them.

We are active in planning server events such as the upcoming Gnome Race to Sandy Claws!

https://goodguysguild.com/

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...6817/image.png

reznor_ 12-17-2022 11:17 PM

These are some Good Guys. Join up!

Lostfaction 12-17-2022 11:31 PM

great guys

Flexin 12-17-2022 11:50 PM

This guild took everything from me, first it started with my wife, within 3 weeks of the merger Eustis was plowing her while I farmed DKP at idol camp. I lost custody of my children next, meeting a real man like Eustis they almost immediately latched onto him and his dominant masculine personality, it was a mere week before they were walking around the home yelling "Shutup dad you don't even have any Cheevos." They took my job next, told me that I wasn't allowed to have any Vulak loot if I worked a 9-5 so now I'm living off of failed crypto investments out of an Extended Stay suites, the hallways smell like meth. This guild will ruin your life, I have spiraled out of control and now I am a nearly homeless meth addict that lives his entire life to farm dkp and obtain Vulak loot while I watch my guild leader bang my ex wife.

alexnoshinku 12-18-2022 12:36 AM

Great Guild, Very Friendly players

I really Love this Guild, it's like having a huge family (only in a game)

Korsk 12-18-2022 03:11 AM

i like pixels. these guys got me a lot of pixels. check out my magelo below for my pixels.

Chortles Snortles 12-18-2022 07:44 AM

in my travels they have been v nice to this solo player

matticas 12-18-2022 10:55 AM

These are some gamers.

Infectious 12-18-2022 01:56 PM

As an officer of this guild, I'm proud to call these groups of alphas my brothers. After most of the limp wristed pansies quit once we united the clans and sounded the horns. I wait for another year of pure dominance. In the gym or in the game, I will destroy anybody.

Flyrr 12-21-2022 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infectious (Post 3545523)
As an officer of this guild, I'm proud to call these groups of alphas my brothers. After most of the limp wristed pansies quit once we united the clans and sounded the horns. I wait for another year of pure dominance. In the gym or in the game, I will destroy anybody.

what

you guys rotate mobs