Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the i dont care about politics anymore thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=379410)

Patrece 05-31-2023 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizondo (Post 3614942)
They knew it was total BS the entire time

Just like they knew The Russia Hoax was total BS the entire time

Yet idiot Bug Eaters like Botten still believe it. Nothing he posts should ever be taken seriously. Ever.

Never trust a bug eater or pedo sympathizer

In b4 sig

aussenseiter 05-31-2023 11:29 AM

Insular Cases

Quote:

The doctrine has a checkered past. Critics both historical and modern have attacked it as an instrument of “Imperial Constitutionalism,”2 colonial domination, and racist subordination of the U.S. territories. Some judge the doctrine to be “meaningless” today and regard the cases “as dead letters, as constitutional aberrations.”

Diziet 05-31-2023 12:02 PM

Did I mention Nirgon's sig is my masterpiece?

Keep nominating a fatass who partied on Epstein's sex plane and wondering why 60% of women are voting for the other guy.

Sadre Spinegnawer 05-31-2023 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsunghero (Post 3614601)
And yknow what’s sad? I don’t think I could either

Whereas if someone asked myself or them to name one black dude killed by cops, off the top of my head: Freddie Grey, Michael Brown, George Floyd

Nice job in brainwashing by media. Bravo

Cops are a uniformed service. I am not supposed to know their name, just their authority.

And it's funny how some people get upset about cop's killing people. Does not make sense! Cops never kill anyone unless they super-double had to.

That is true in every country on Earth.

But bad people say otherwise. I say, anyone who doubts the goodness of any police officer deserves what they get.

Trayvon is *lucky* Zimmerman wasn't a cop! Would have been a closed casket for sure!

See, cops are like God. They love us so much they will kill us if we cross them without begging them for forgiveness.

Sigh. Life as a slave sucks. Warps your mind.

The cops in my town run the prostitutes. It's how they keep tabs on the drug trade. And, get a daily hummer from a black chick for free. The cops are all Sicilian, so this is like mother love to them.

You chumps live in the suburbs.

Patrece 05-31-2023 12:57 PM

love dismantling the libtard narrative

and im not wondering, 80% of them are very easily emotionally manipulated by bullshit

know what else "manipulates" them? dangerous neighborhoods. libtards bring those like crazy.

aussenseiter 05-31-2023 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer (Post 3615024)
Cops are a uniformed service. I am not supposed to know their name, just their authority.

And it's funny how some people get upset about cop's killing people. Does not make sense! Cops never kill anyone unless they super-double had to.

That is true in every country on Earth.

But bad people say otherwise. I say, anyone who doubts the goodness of any police officer deserves what they get.

Trayvon is *lucky* Zimmerman wasn't a cop! Would have been a closed casket for sure!

See, cops are like God. They love us so much they will kill us if we cross them without begging them for forgiveness.

Sigh. Life as a slave sucks. Warps your mind.

The cops in my town run the prostitutes. It's how they keep tabs on the drug trade. And, get a daily hummer from a black chick for free. The cops are all Sicilian, so this is like mother love to them.

You chumps live in the suburbs.

More lawyers.

Diziet 05-31-2023 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrece (Post 3615032)
love dismantling the libtard narrative

and im not wondering, 80% of them are very easily emotionally manipulated by bullshit

know what else "manipulates" them? dangerous neighborhoods. libtards bring those like crazy.

So you're just waiting for SCOTUS to strike down the 19th amendment and make your Handmaid's Tale dreams come true? Because they all keep voting for Democrats like fucking clockwork.

aussenseiter 05-31-2023 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diziet (Post 3615038)
So you're just waiting for SCOTUS to strike down the 19th amendment and make your Handmaid's Tale dreams come true? Because they all keep voting for Democrats like fucking clockwork.

Spaying the 9th would be more helpful there.

Patrece 05-31-2023 02:11 PM

The Mueller Time deep state simps are going full clown pushing for WW3

Toxigen 05-31-2023 02:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/C6vq2oy.jpg