Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   An awesome half elf ranger person. (/forums/showthread.php?t=371990)

magnetaress 11-18-2020 04:13 PM

An awesome half elf ranger person.

She evaded me at every tern and called me "stupid" for jousting in the newb yard.

Later I talked to her and found out she's new too and pretty cool and she didn't realize I had rusty weapons.

When she attacked some gnolls and I blinded her and moved in for the kill she expertly ran to the low lvl guard npc and got them killed, then tried to hook me on some putrid skeles and grey wolves.

Very impressed by this newbies skills.

Mega thumbs up to you ranger person, gg. Mad pvp skills. No way I could YT u. Ever. Likely kill myself on accident first.

---- I think the /tell me, 'stupid' ---- was probably the icing on the cake, haven't seen some good pvp like this in awhile lol

https://i.imgur.com/vkMfQug.gif

oh and thanks for rolling on red99 )

Gustoo 12-10-2020 07:21 PM

Hard to come by. Nice find.

Jibartik 12-10-2020 07:25 PM

Imagine how fun purple99 gonna be!

magnetaress 12-10-2020 07:47 PM

Ran into a 30 ish bard today, we danced, and she killed me :) was a fun little dance, landed flash of light on her a few times and stunned her a few times, but I didn't really have a chance, I hit her a few times, she took 5% from my melee and 5% from my spells which kinda didn't land all that well either, but I don't think she was really well twinked, if we had a few more people there, things would have been a lot more interesting, hope she had fun!

I could have maybe gotten away, but what's the point of running if u just got to pull the plug? I wonder if I coulda turned the tables on her?

Jimjam 12-10-2020 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3226523)
I could have maybe gotten away, but what's the point of running if u just got to pull the plug? I wonder if I coulda turned the tables on her?

Some times the most fulfilling thing is to provide the other player the satisfaction.

Tassador 12-11-2020 09:49 AM

Didn’t read much of this because obviously it’s posted by run levels to beyond boring, but what did stand out is a newb skills better than this vet. It stood out cause we all know you fucking suck at this game. Now continue posting novels about nonsense and pics to get you banned.

Fucking asshole!

magnetaress 12-11-2020 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 3226528)
Some times the most fulfilling thing is to provide the other player the satisfaction.

ya, sorry Tassador can't #grep this

magnetaress 12-11-2020 11:14 AM

I don't play here to win i play here to have fun, and that means losing brutally sometimes, and I enjoy it when other ppl have fun in this game lol

Tunabros 12-11-2020 01:28 PM

need new red asap

Jibartik 12-11-2020 01:40 PM

If I say purple99 enough, will it make it a real thing? I will find out.