Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Do something really cool for others this week (/forums/showthread.php?t=378496)

Cen 02-12-2021 08:29 PM

Do something really cool for others this week

Hey. This is a really, really dumb topic i'm making. I just came back to the game this week. A lot of tension is around for various reasons, in terms of raid stuff (I don't know much about that im casual) and some new players saying they haven't experienced much social behaviors.

Its only human to be selfish sometimes, but I thought this week to ease up all the mess thats been going on, to go out of your way to really do something cool for someone you don't know this week.

I'm Cenki/Cenbo on green, and one useful thing i have access to is a cleric who can rez and bound myself at the pots, so im flying around at peoples requests for rezzes.

If your a porter maybe you can hand out some freebies to some newbies (or more then usual) or if you are drowning in gold help someone out with a badass item you don't want.

Lets try to do nice to others a little harder, slow down your grind, and def sarifice some gnomes for the project team.

cannobeers3 02-12-2021 08:41 PM

Good on ya.

This is a unique game environment where gestures like that can actually make someone's IRL day.

Cawin 02-12-2021 08:41 PM

Awesome sentiment! Can always hit me up if you need anything on Green too.

Also: Remember we got Open Raid Vox tomorrow! Hope to see you all there.

mcoy 02-13-2021 12:51 AM

If Cen's not available I can also offer 90% on Green. Also 96% on Blue, but it may take me a bit to travel to you.

Those firepots are really useful...

-Mcoy

unsunghero 02-13-2021 03:27 PM

Cool idea. I will give away my only 2 handmedowns, a split paw hide neck and onyx earring as soon as I find a lowbie worthy

Enme 02-13-2021 11:07 PM

I held a Quillmane Event in South Karana today. Spawned a few Quillmane and gave away the Peggy Cloak that dropped. Everyone in the zone who wanted to /randomed for it and someone got lucky on the roll.

On my Ranger Hares!

Keep it going 8D

Cen 02-14-2021 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enme (Post 3260830)
I held a Quillmane Event in South Karana today. Spawned a few Quillmane and gave away the Peggy Cloak that dropped. Everyone in the zone who wanted to /randomed for it and someone got lucky on the roll.

On my Ranger Hares!

Keep it going 8D

Now that's fun, a lottery ;D