Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   45 shaman solo spots (/forums/showthread.php?t=414738)

Sarodare 02-05-2023 01:16 PM

45 shaman solo spots

Hey guys I've been following the wiki and managed to get my shaman to 45 mostly solo but now I'm hunting for a new area that has good xp and not alot of downtime. I tried specs but most are camped and waiting 6 mins for a spawn is rough when I'm at full hp/Mana. I have a fungi tunic/stick and a jbb so steady xp is what I craaaave

Ooloo 02-05-2023 01:24 PM

Do seafuries until they're green (52ish) and make tons of money in the process!

That's what I did on my shaman. Also COM 2nd floor along the ramparts\hallways. Lev over to the central pyramid thing for safe downtime. Jbb is more useful in kunark, many velious mobs of your level range will resist it.

PatChapp 02-05-2023 01:36 PM

Spirocs in td are really good until low 50s as well. You'll run into the odd druid quader but there's lots of spawns. Much less hp than seafuries but garbage loot

loramin 02-05-2023 01:53 PM

http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide has lots of spots for Shaman (and other classes) at level 45 (or at other levels).

Currently when I plug in "Shaman" and "45", I see five spots: Outside Karnor's in DL, Kedge entrance, Yeti caves in DL (this is a great one for you right now, but it will green out in a couple levels), Grobb (if you're a Barbarian or Iksar this camp has good loot), and WL geonids (also pretty good loot, but you will be on the low-end level-wise for this camp ... you might want to try the nearby tar goos also).

Ooloo 02-05-2023 02:02 PM

Forgot about kedge entrance, I did at least one level there on my sham and got a darksea harpoon in the process. Splitting entrance can be tricky, but you can just pull a few mobs, root one right near the zoneline, zone, and then zone back in and usually the rooted one will be safely split off that way. Repeat until whole entrance room is nicely split up. Very good xp.

Sarodare 02-05-2023 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3568549)
Forgot about kedge entrance, I did at least one level there on my sham and got a darksea harpoon in the process. Splitting entrance can be tricky, but you can just pull a few mobs, root one right near the zoneline, zone, and then zone back in and usually the rooted one will be safely split off that way. Repeat until whole entrance room is nicely split up. Very good xp.

I went there but there was mostly green at entrance that gave no xp :/ gonna give seafuries a shot

sajbert 02-05-2023 02:44 PM

freeport guards

Infectious 02-05-2023 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajbert (Post 3568566)
freeport guards

This is what I came yo post. Get a Jbb and just use mana to root and jbb to spam. Zero downtime and after your done you will be none kos in north freeport.

Sarodare 02-05-2023 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infectious (Post 3568569)
This is what I came yo post. Get a Jbb and just use mana to root and jbb to spam. Zero downtime and after your done you will be none kos in north freeport.

gonna go there now :) luckily I got a jbb yesterday!

Woodark 02-09-2023 09:20 PM

Skyshrine is pretty sweet for a shaman since very few mobs cast.