Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   I am so fucking happy that i can only drunkpost to express my true feelings (/forums/showthread.php?t=345838)

Jauna 12-29-2019 04:55 AM

I am so fucking happy that i can only drunkpost to express my true feelings

With most of you fucks on teal/green I am having the most fun I have had on Blue in fucking years. In previous posts I have expressed this before but in the past few weeks its just so much more... impactful. Also that one person whos name I have long forgotten's point that Classic EQ servers were not meant for more than 500 people per server.

With the player volunteering population filtering of people I have not enjoyed p99 this much in years. my second and third accounts have gotten so much use.

my high elf paladin
my human ranger
my iksar monk
my barb war
my second ogre sk
my human priest
my human bard
my troll shaman
my erudite cleric

Every time I log in, an option is available. Sure, it is not every alt, but one alt a day and that is enough.
Every fucking day* since the population shattering I have been content as a motherfucker with Blue.

You cunts who moved on with your cuntism to the new servers to spread your cuntery has cleansed Blue for the better. By removing yourself you made the(my) world a better place.

I have not touched City of Heroes in weeks
I have not touched World of Warcraft Classic in weeks
and I have been juggling Final Fantasy 14 now and again for dailies for "main" jobs for quite some time

You, for the lack of a better word, faggots, who left Blue willingly trying to find for the lack of a non-punnable word, "green"er pastures had an unintended effect of making home a more habitual place, Blue a better place.

Thank you.
Right now I have a tears-in-my-eyes feeling knowing that Blue is home AGAIN when 20~ oz of vodka in my blood. I wish I can appreciate you as much as I do now when sober but keeping alts becomes a chore sometimes.

While the hype died, you know blue itself is a popular color
Blue99 has been with us for a decade
Blue may or may not become the parent to teal/green in the future

And whatever color the "finalized" server will be, Blue is eternal in both being first, and 10 fucking years of your life.

Daloon 12-29-2019 05:02 AM

tl;dr

Hibbs 12-29-2019 05:58 AM

Well said

Jeston 12-29-2019 07:03 AM

Dear Diary

Polycaster 12-29-2019 07:54 AM

Sounds like your life is nothing but playing video games and drug use. You might want to turn your judgmental eye inward.

Babizul 12-29-2019 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jauna (Post 3057924)
With most of you fucks on teal/green I am having the most fun I have had on Blue in fucking years. In previous posts I have expressed this before but in the past few weeks its just so much more... impactful. Also that one person whos name I have long forgotten's point that Classic EQ servers were not meant for more than 500 people per server.

With the player volunteering population filtering of people I have not enjoyed p99 this much in years. my second and third accounts have gotten so much use.

my high elf paladin
my human ranger
my iksar monk
my barb war
my second ogre sk
my human priest
my human bard
my troll shaman
my erudite cleric

Every time I log in, an option is available. Sure, it is not every alt, but one alt a day and that is enough.
Every fucking day* since the population shattering I have been content as a motherfucker with Blue.

You cunts who moved on with your cuntism to the new servers to spread your cuntery has cleansed Blue for the better. By removing yourself you made the(my) world a better place.

I have not touched City of Heroes in weeks
I have not touched World of Warcraft Classic in weeks
and I have been juggling Final Fantasy 14 now and again for dailies for "main" jobs for quite some time

You, for the lack of a better word, faggots, who left Blue willingly trying to find for the lack of a non-punnable word, "green"er pastures had an unintended effect of making home a more habitual place, Blue a better place.

Thank you.
Right now I have a tears-in-my-eyes feeling knowing that Blue is home AGAIN when 20~ oz of vodka in my blood. I wish I can appreciate you as much as I do now when sober but keeping alts becomes a chore sometimes.

While the hype died, you know blue itself is a popular color
Blue99 has been with us for a decade
Blue may or may not become the parent to teal/green in the future

And whatever color the "finalized" server will be, Blue is eternal in both being first, and 10 fucking years of your life.

I see what you’re saying here and that is great for you I’m glad you found your niche.

It’s not for everyone though. I myself have a girlfriend and 2 jobs; so when I play I normally want to play with other people because I am used to being in a social environment 24/7. I also don’t have enough time to even put that much consideration into playing. If I get the itch and I want to play I do so immediately, don’t have to think about it because it isn’t something that is on my mind much in general.

I’m posting this now while I take a dump on my toilet.

We’re all glad that you’ve found some happiness for now. 😘

Mead 12-29-2019 02:25 PM

didn't read literally any of your ops

hope this helps

DMN 12-29-2019 02:47 PM

https://i.imgur.com/aDpubTb.jpg

solleks 12-29-2019 03:32 PM

post when u crash from your high

silo32 12-29-2019 07:56 PM

Drugs

Op is a fay-gate