Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Post here every time you are disappointed by no Red 2.0 news (/forums/showthread.php?t=367952)

Gustoo 12-29-2021 05:58 PM

I dunno, Kim was good at casting rain on me when I was sitting down waiting for south ro AC spawn I can’t imagine eatitnerd had a secret alt where he was that bad. But I’ve been wrong before

oathb2 12-29-2021 07:40 PM

My guess is VZTZ will be a fast flop, the exp is too fast, the expansions will be rolled out way to quickly, and last but not least. EQ pvp servers require a full time staff to address exploits immediately, not later. That combined with the only installation being available in a discord that has anonymous mods with absolute power is a recipe for a poor launch.

starkind 12-29-2021 08:11 PM

Playing on green is making me consider red again really hard. It's very tempting. Especially as I still have established characters here.

New_Guy 12-29-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3404751)
I dunno, Kim was good at casting rain on me when I was sitting down waiting for south ro AC spawn I can’t imagine eatitnerd had a secret alt where he was that bad. But I’ve been wrong before

IDK dropping a rain over someone's head who is sitting is a perfectly valid tactic, if they fail to run out fast enough and take two waves that's some serious dmg. A lot of people I killed never even saw me, they were dead before they knew someone was attacking them.

That's not a sign of being bad, that's a sign of being a good killer, and Kimm killed a lot of people, some serious PvPer's too.

Gustoo 12-29-2021 10:24 PM

That’s what I’m trying to say. Pretty sure eat it nerd is Kim and I’d doubt that player would sink to the levels your describing shadowlamp at.

New_Guy 12-29-2021 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3404818)
That’s what I’m trying to say. Pretty sure eat it nerd is Kim and I’d doubt that player would sink to the levels your describing shadowlamp at.

Nope Snortles is Kimm, Eatitnerd has been a non factor sperglord on the forums for years, Rag outed him as Shadowlamp ages ago.

I know Kimm well.

Gustoo 12-29-2021 11:21 PM

Oh, my bad. You must have a super memory for
Keeping weirdoses forum identities matched to their characters.

Do they have the same avatar or something? I dunno why I got confused.

New_Guy 12-29-2021 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3404851)
Oh, my bad. You must have a super memory for
Keeping weirdoses forum identities matched to their characters.

Do they have the same avatar or something? I dunno why I got confused.

I legit have a photographic memory, unless I'm stupid high or drunk I can remember every fight down to the sequence of spell cast. Something about the adrenaline rush of PvP makes me remember it easier than most things.

starkind 12-30-2021 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New_Guy (Post 3404857)
I legit have a photographic memory, unless I'm stupid high or drunk I can remember every fight down to the sequence of spell cast. Something about the adrenaline rush of PvP makes me remember it easier than most things.

https://i.imgur.com/79ZPY3z.jpeg

Gustoo 12-30-2021 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starkind (Post 3404913)

The post of the year comes through right at the end. Worth the wait.