Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Trading Hub (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   WTS Rubicite Breastplate (/forums/showthread.php?t=345133)

Kados 12-20-2019 03:12 PM

Rubicite Breastplate

Taking offers, I don't think any have sold yet so not sure on value, PST pharrah in-game

drdrakes 12-20-2019 05:07 PM

Remember when you claimed NBG for this item? I do.

Nirgon 12-20-2019 05:29 PM

its a list item tho, how can nbg be a factor

Kados 12-20-2019 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdrakes (Post 3054101)
Remember when you claimed NBG for this item? I do.

no actually, i dont. its a list item - if you're talking about the Rubicite Breastplate i *didnt* get because you casted DoTs instead of healing me and i died and lost my loot rights, then yes I remember telling the Necro behind me he should give it to me because I will use it.

Albanwr 12-20-2019 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kados (Post 3054135)
no actually, i dont. its a list item - if you're talking about the Rubicite Breastplate i *didnt* get because you casted DoTs instead of healing me and i died and lost my loot rights, then yes I remember telling the Necro behind me he should give it to me because I will use it.

use it to sell it. Well done :)

Kados 12-20-2019 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albanwr (Post 3054136)
use it to sell it. Well done :)

im not selling an NBG item.

drdrakes 12-20-2019 06:36 PM

I'll bite. I got invited to an AoF group by a friend. We get set up after clearing down. I realize after a cycle or two that people have ninja listed without ever discussing loot rules with the group. The people that invited me had left other than two people I didn't know, Pharrah and Aposi. We are all around level 36 or so. I bring a guildy to help. A BP drops and we aren't going to roll on it because first Pharrah needs it, then because he died and Aposi got the loot Aposi didn't want to roll because he felt Pharrah deserved it. I have no idea what happened with the BP. Since then I've not grouped with random for anything of value and my life has been splendid.

Tecmos Deception 12-20-2019 06:46 PM

Why would anyone risk grouping at these sites without listing? It was one thing in the first week or two when there were barely any 35+. But now?

Kados 12-20-2019 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdrakes (Post 3054140)
I'll bite. I got invited to an AoF group by a friend. We get set up after clearing down. I realize after a cycle or two that people have ninja listed without ever discussing loot rules with the group. The people that invited me had left other than two people I didn't know, Pharrah and Aposi. We are all around level 36 or so. I bring a guildy to help. A BP drops and we aren't going to roll on it because first Pharrah needs it, then because he died and Aposi got the loot Aposi didn't want to roll because he felt Pharrah deserved it. I have no idea what happened with the BP. Since then I've not grouped with random for anything of value and my life has been splendid.

I can't believe I'm discussing this.. "ninja listed" he calls it

you just admitted someone else invited you to the group, it wasnt me. Did he tell you that we had discussed that it was a list camp? its not my job to inform you that Rubi BP is a list camp.

Second of all, i died seconds before AoF died and lost the BP because of it. Did I try to convince Aposi to give me the BP because it should have gone to me? yes, yes I did, and one of the arguments I used was that I can wear the damn thing and he's a cant. He chose to keep the BP and give it to an SK twink and I had to farm my own 3 weeks later.

drdrakes 12-20-2019 07:52 PM

As was discussed in the group when this came to light: No one that joins a PUG expects to be farming list items for some guy they don't know because he's a warrior. Just wanted to get that into the open for you. No one there was gonna solo it. It's ridiculous to expect this to be some sort of normal way of life, you are right that it was my mistake to assume people were remotely reasonable humans that would expect the 4 humans that spent 4 hours of their time to have an equal share of the loot that the group cleared to. This wasn't some show up and join a list for a mob being farmed to death with people staring at the wall.

It's all good, I'm glad you got your BP to sell now. Enjoy EQ man!