Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Erollisi's Touch (/forums/showthread.php?t=386588)

totmanc 06-16-2021 08:57 PM

Erollisi's Touch

There is a new revolution sweeping Norrath. Spreading the love. It is time to let Erollisi's into your hearts and minds. Join the wave of love flooding the streets of Qeynos and Freeport.

With Seasoned raiders and leaders, know that your every lustful pixel desires can be met. Graduated at the top of his class in Kelethin's War Academy, experienced in over 400+ pull techniques, mass pvp tactics, jousting maneuvers, know that you are in good hands as Ragnaros Shadowsneak will not only fillet up the mobs on a platter, but any opposition who dares to challenge you. As a bonus, the Baron can not only carry you in Norrath, but in the lands of Dota 2 as well,as he known as the " Best French Phantom Lancer " player the world has to offer.

Also on the leadership side is Tune Songweaver; a player who's infamous 10 year span as the servers boogieman. The Baba Yaga himself. If he doesn't a raid geared alt that can do the job you can bet he will have one by the time this guild is finished.

Batman and Robin. Han Solo and Chewy, Quil And Akinn. Sometimes good things come in pairs. Fishing and dunking nerds and calling targets in mass pvp are what these two are known for. Enlist today and join the assist button that is Quil and reap the worldwind of ez yt's BELIEVE IT.

Coming in last place inventor of the meme warrior. A mean safelane support dota 2 player. The Tactical mind behind charming NPC mobs in order to kill encounters. Strut winner of every RoZ pvp tourny, Slayer of Useful in every tournament.

Our guilds goal is simple Kill mobs and defeat perdition. We will bring balance to red99.

Quil 06-17-2021 08:17 AM

A new era begins!

Disease 06-17-2021 10:45 AM

How do I acquire about joining the ranks of this clan?

Gustoo 06-17-2021 11:16 AM

Cool. Good name thanx for not bullshit name.

totmanc 06-17-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disease (Post 3323792)
How do I acquire about joining the ranks of this clan?

Contact Ragnaros, Strut, Marius, Quil, Starfox, DPSwarrior in game!

Krazy/sickpuppy 06-17-2021 06:58 PM

Logging in

EatitNerd 06-17-2021 10:11 PM

Lol all but Tune have been proven to be insane flakes. A couple already saying they gonna play Gangsta box meaning they won’t be here long, wouldn’t recommend joining.

Disease 06-18-2021 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EatitNerd (Post 3324091)
Lol all but Tune have been proven to be insane flakes. A couple already saying they gonna play Gangsta box meaning they won’t be here long, wouldn’t recommend joining.

Do you keep tabs on everyone on this server or something?

Jibartik 06-18-2021 12:52 PM

I had a few opportunities to randomly group with OP and he struck me as one of my most favorite everquest players so if you play on this hell hole join his guild.

Gustoo 06-18-2021 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3324206)
I had a few opportunities to randomly group with OP and he struck me as one of my most favorite everquest players so if you play on this hell hole join his guild.

strong reccomend