Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Roe v. Wade (/forums/showthread.php?t=402470)

nilzark 05-03-2022 06:17 AM

Roe v. Wade

In before meltdown - LoL

A Knight 05-03-2022 06:44 AM

Ehh... I think if the fetus looks like Cell in the chamber in Dr Geros lab. Then its not alive.

But also if its a baby, and people chop it out, it might be normal to feel very shitty or fucked up about it.

But If we coexist with Conservatives, and Christians kinda made this country, then maybe people should practice keeping their fly up, and other things responsible to not have a baby. Birth control is cancer for women though /shrugs.

I'm being tortured to death in a fake reality, where supposedly in the real reality, people from the fake world have accused me of having a child. So I feel the frustrating of being born with sharp teeth, that make me autistic, and unresponsible to carry a penny to my male credibility. But also maybe people should be more responsible and practice safe sex.

I believe cats killed in China is worse, than something just dreaming, and passing on to another reincarnation.

The Matrix has you Neo. (I don't think I'm in the matrix. Just a fake reality. Just wanted to sound cool.)

Nocht 05-03-2022 07:36 AM

Inb4 Insurrection at the Supreme Court.

Oh wait. Remember its not an insurrection if its the Demos perpetrating it.

Trexller 05-03-2022 07:41 AM

I wonder what the apes are gonna burn this summer

robayon 05-03-2022 08:09 AM

Let's hear from the women on the forums

starkind 05-03-2022 08:54 AM

You want to kill kids? This is how you do it. With conditioning, indoctrination, and shame.

Top post already.
vvvvv
Quote:

Originally Posted by A Knight (Post 3454355)
Ehh... I think if the fetus looks like Cell in the chamber in Dr Geros lab. Then its not alive.

But also if its a baby, and people chop it out, it might be normal to feel very shitty or fucked up about it.

But If we coexist with Conservatives, and Christians kinda made this country, then maybe people should practice keeping their fly up, and other things responsible to not have a baby. Birth control is cancer for women though /shrugs.

I'm being tortured to death in a fake reality, where supposedly in the real reality, people from the fake world have accused me of having a child. So I feel the frustrating of being born with sharp teeth, that make me autistic, and unresponsible to carry a penny to my male credibility. But also maybe people should be more responsible and practice safe sex.

I believe cats killed in China is worse, than something just dreaming, and passing on to another reincarnation.

The Matrix has you Neo. (I don't think I'm in the matrix. Just a fake reality. Just wanted to sound cool.)

I actually understand you. Makes total sense.

‐------

Quote:

Originally Posted by robayon (Post 3454364)
Let's hear from the women on the forums

My mom and one of my sisters who are allegedly females are staunchly prochoice.

----

Ain't female. I'm pro government stfu and staying tf out of it and not doing it and ppl keeping their fly zipped and women can just shoot ppl if they feel like it with a 50cal or stab them with Lazer swords. Overturning RvW will just create further administrative headaches and overhead while further eroding our society without actually changing the # of babymurders and pregger suicides.

Maybe punish ppl for extramarital sex instead. Or adultery.

Where is abortion even a problem? Poor ppl? Why tf is it a problem in the first place? Where are the proactive consequences and education and self defense courses?

Maybe if ppl make babies out of wedlock or not in a marriage without a license or adultery than sterilize the mfuckers. Both ppl.

Chop em bois. It's actually the Christian thing to do maybe..

Kaveh 05-03-2022 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trexller (Post 3454362)
I wonder what the apes are gonna burn this summer

Well that’s civil

Homesteaded 05-03-2022 09:14 AM

Don't kill babies. Super controversial stuff.

starkind 05-03-2022 09:17 AM

You're not killing babies if u sterilize them before conception for being stupid and unchristian. Which imo. Is the logical endpoint of this issue.

Citizenship tests and baby licenses. + Marriage licenses.

MrSparkle001 05-03-2022 09:24 AM

This could be a shitstorm of epic proportions. Mass protests, fights, talking heads on the "news" networks and online having a field day riling everyone up for whichever side they're promoting, relationships ruined, breakups skyrocketing, women boycotting men. It's gonna be a mess.

Hey, remember Ukraine? Remember how the invasion was suddenly forgotten because of the Roe vs Wade leak? Those were interesting times.