Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Is it fair to expect ppl to solo play and gear a cleric on red? (/forums/showthread.php?t=415933)

magnetaress 03-01-2023 10:48 AM

Is it fair to expect ppl to solo play and gear a cleric on red?

Or should u just basically be giving them gear in hopes that they stay and not letting kunark dragon loot like donals bp rott and stuff like that

like i bet so many kunark dragon pixels rott because ppl are basically to lazy to do anything but they log out of green and into their red alts to kill the kunark dragons for shit they dont need just so new guilds and new players cant go exploring and get a few grps toghether to hunt them

its pretty dumb

its pretty sad

i mean its your life u do with it what u want but rly idk

Insaiyan 03-01-2023 02:39 PM

Server is trash I’m sorry.

The entire concept of a non-recycled classic based pvp EQ server with years and years worth of back logged loot is the equivalent of building a house without any foundation. You just set yourself and anyone else who wants to move in for failure.

And it’s not recycled by now after all these years? At this point it’s a nuclear waste dump. Every thread you post in is marred from it

Infectious 03-01-2023 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insaiyan (Post 3582356)
Server is trash I’m sorry.

The entire concept of a non-recycled classic based pvp EQ server with years and years worth of back logged loot is the equivalent of building a house without any foundation. You just set yourself and anyone else who wants to move in for failure.

And it’s not recycled by now after all these years? At this point it’s a nuclear waste dump. Every thread you post in is marred from it

The players decided to run the players and staff away. It is their fault and now they can't face reality.

Sirbanmelotz 03-02-2023 09:18 PM

I'm having fun

magnetaress 03-03-2023 04:52 AM

you will for a little bit until u start farming 50k 24hs a day for three months for pixels from the last three enchanters still playing on the box!

magnetaress 03-03-2023 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3583366)
you will for a little bit until u start farming 50k 24hs a day for three months for pixels from the last three enchanters (*** who will gaslight the fuck out of u***) still playing on the box!

Greegon 06-03-2023 01:18 AM

its easy to solo a cleric there are undead spots you gotta hit up

Minaka 06-11-2023 10:41 PM

not everyone wants dragon loot tho lol.. i'd settle for my epic but even thats a stretch :p

El Camacho 06-22-2023 12:52 AM

my epic...

Tassador 06-23-2023 09:28 AM

The character dress up sickness is real. Commonly cured by showing off BIS chars in tunnels for years on end with diminishing returns on satisfaction.

So many times people have cliche their way to saying it’s about the journey. I am here to say 100% the best part of eq pvp is the fresh start the low level pvp battles and working your way to the mad max which exist now. Playing on the post apocalyptic pvp servers is really a waste of time for anyone who enjoys the journey mechanics.

Also can’t believe that with this exp modifiers and all the tools around like the group bug and the knowledge of npc mechanics from 99 this person still can’t solo a cleric to at least 53? Drugs have stunt your brains ability to grow in video games.