Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   How to stand up to a bully/socioptath (/forums/showthread.php?t=406515)

SantagarBrax 08-07-2022 07:44 PM

How to stand up to a bully/socioptath

https://youtu.be/nvOE3c_YuPw

SantagarBrax 08-07-2022 08:02 PM

Context: a few hours earlier we killed Hoshkar/PD in VP. The call was made to pull Druushk and our pullers were dying attempting to bring the dragon to camp, train up's weren't set, etc. I said "we might wanna get out of VP" as it's a time sink and was immediately kicked from the Guild Discord Server.

I ran around in tov for 2 hours before I asked if I'm going to get reinvited to the server or not? I received an invite and continued with the clearing in ToV.

After the wipe on Vulak at 2%, someone in the guild said "detoxx said check growth" and Furoar proceeds to threaten everyone, like usual, then throws my name in the mix because that's how bullies attempt to intimidate others, by leveraging their previous decisions against the group.

I said "that's the last time you disrespect me Furoar" and he guild kicked me, then said "I don't know what the fuck your problem is Unchained but you're gone" then booted me from the discord server again.

Don't tolerate bullies, take their power away from them. You all deserve better. Project 1999 deserves better.

SantagarBrax 08-07-2022 08:18 PM

It's worth noting that I hadn't said a word in over 4 hours.

baakss 08-07-2022 08:42 PM

I enjoy this content.

Chortles Snortles 08-07-2022 08:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/oTuesAT.gif

zati 08-07-2022 08:51 PM

Raid scene at it's finest. You did great DPS on Vulak and got shitted on LOL. I remember you were in Riot and left when we couldn't pull certain mobs because we had all our pullers burnt out and it was a year after dominating everything with zero competition as Vanquish was rising to the top. I kinda held a grudge when you also out bid me on some vulak item .. ahh well, but that's the past. You kinda deserve better than that kind of treatment to be called out on the spot to be made an example of it's the worst feeling and for something so trivial(there will always be repops)...Hopefully Furoar sees he's in the wrong here.

Arvan 08-07-2022 08:55 PM

Detoxx and furor needed to be banished forever ago. Glad you got out of the abusive relationship though.

Ripqozko 08-07-2022 09:24 PM

hows that competition feeling for you?

Grapeape 08-07-2022 09:27 PM

sorry you were caught off guard by the unexpected heel turn from Furoar

ArbiterBlixen 08-07-2022 09:47 PM

I've met few people more abusive than Unchainedboner in Vanquish.

Good luck to you trying to paint yourself a hero.