Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   *a REALITY cchk chk tap is this on? for new players* (/forums/showthread.php?t=355151)

magnetaress 04-11-2020 09:53 AM

*a REALITY cchk chk tap is this on? for new players*

If you are only playing here because you only want a manastone. R.I.P.

If you are playing here because you want to experience the game as a NEWBIE with nothin but tattered armor and a tarnished blade, to learn the way of crafting the ultimate sword so that eventually, years later you will wake up surrounded by only the honorable in the halls of Vahlhala. You are in the right place.

Don't hit "enter world" unless you are willing to submit to the will of Brad and his vision(TM).

You are NOT entitled to pixels.

You are FREE to have fun. And EXPLORE. Pixels will come, when they come.

/pras be to Brad. And God BLESS U AN MURICA <3

https://i.imgur.com/M81MvGE.png

*mic drop*

***Mods plz sticky this thread, the spirit of everquest needs preachin to these youngins

bubur 04-11-2020 10:28 AM

but muh forum poll

drdrakes 04-11-2020 10:47 AM

Everything you post is garbage, just being honest.

Izmael 04-11-2020 11:01 AM

Is that you on the pic? Ever thought of getting your teeth straightened?

magnetaress 04-11-2020 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izmael (Post 3110051)
Is that you on the pic? Ever thought of getting your teeth straightened?

*smiles hard*

Videri 04-11-2020 01:55 PM

Some people will camp this stuff successfully, some will whine about it, others will ignore it altogether. Posting won't help.

Perhaps you should make a single thread for all your musings and tirades. It can be your own private Idaho to post whatever you feel. It would collect all of it into one thread.

Albane 04-11-2020 02:23 PM

Whatever the opposite of stick is, do that with this thread.

magnetaress 04-11-2020 02:58 PM

I'm not actchually trhying to change hurts and feels, what i am doin is just wokifying the board a lil.

Ur right, no one wants to be told how to live their lives, but srsly u have to ask urself...

How many thrads and tears of QQ I did not get my epic, mana, fungi, bleblah do we must endure without a little bit of wokedness in response.

TLDR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4gfSiRkjlY

get gud

there is no manastone

Jimjam 04-11-2020 03:02 PM

Winning moves on this server are roll dark elf melee, rogue/bard or iksar. And craft reinforced boots, mask and gorget.

magnetaress 04-11-2020 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 3110174)
Winning moves on this server are roll dark elf melee, rogue/bard or iksar. And craft reinforced boots, mask and gorget.

This is definitely my next cosplay, maybe bodypainted scales? That'd be so hawt! :cool:

Would be a studded gorget tho, big spikes.