Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Resolved Issues (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   SMS Verification Completed - No Email After (/forums/showthread.php?t=385925)

Topsur 06-03-2021 02:17 PM

SMS Verification Completed - No Email After

Hello,

I haven't played in a long time and got the itch to log back in. I added my phone number to my account, I received a text message and entered the code in the website. After I did this I see this message going to the SMS Verification link.

"SMS Verification completed.

Due to loginserver accounts already existing on this account, a final step of email verification must be completed before the SMS Number can be attached to the account.
If the email attachment process is not accepted or denied within 7 days, the SMS Number will automatically be accepted and become attached. "

I never received an email though to confirm this, is it possible to try and resend it? Or do I have to wait 7 days?

Thanks for any help!

Udsk06 01-15-2022 02:06 AM

Was this ever figured out?

Mach1073 03-15-2023 10:41 AM

Bump! This is happening to me currently. I had to re-request the reset password email because the original never got sent. Now the same issue is happening where the sms verification email is not being sent, but I do not see a way of requesting it to be re-sent.

Any ideas?

bostovenaar 10-26-2023 04:00 AM

i have the same problem its still not fixed

gregbowers 10-26-2023 07:02 AM

I faced a similar issue when I added my phone number to my account a while back. It's frustrating not to receive the email confirmation, right? In my case, I ended up waiting for the 7-day period to pass, and the SMS Number was automatically attached to the account. However, to ensure you don't have to wait, I'd recommend reaching out to their support team or checking your email's spam folder, just in case the confirmation email got sorted there.

Ambrogio 10-26-2023 01:19 PM

Greetings!
Currently, our SMS System is not working as intended. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time this issue will be resolved. In terms of e-mail verifications, another e-mail can be requested via the following link: https://www.project1999.com/forums/r...o=requestemail.

satchmo11 03-16-2024 01:27 AM

Seems like this is also an issue for me. Not in the Spam/Junk folder. I tried Ambrogio's link but no success.. any recommendations? Thanks!

Ceros 05-02-2024 11:16 PM

I had the same problem, but I was able to resolve it by using a different sms number AND a different ip address on eqemulator.org where I had existing login server accounts. The verification email was sent and I was able to reset the password on my old accounts.

treber 05-05-2024 03:34 PM

Having this issue right now. I've used Ambrogio's link and haven't received an email. I did a reset password to get into the forums initially and that worked but no luck so far with email verification...