Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Monkey Pox (/forums/showthread.php?t=403906)

unsunghero 06-03-2022 11:33 PM

Where are all the straight sex raves btw? I went to some raves back in my day, but those musta flown under my radar. Damn

Jibartik 06-03-2022 11:39 PM

Im gonna laugh in gods face if he actually is a homophobe though lol

Reiwa 06-04-2022 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsunghero (Post 3465884)
Where are all the straight sex raves btw? I went to some raves back in my day, but those musta flown under my radar. Damn

You missed 'em

Sorry you don't got 😿

Jibartik 06-04-2022 12:32 AM

Wish I could find that meme where that guy like wrote down his experience at a gay sex club in berlin he went to as a confused UK tourist.

starkind 06-04-2022 09:53 AM

Devils advocate here, most raves are both gay and straight.

Don't do drugs kids.

Jimjam 06-04-2022 10:12 AM

Diseases aren’t real. Germ theory is just a big pharma conspiracy to push drugs on to sinners instead of offering true salvation (!)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3465895)
Wish I could find that meme where that guy like wrote down his experience at a gay sex club in berlin he went to as a confused UK tourist.

I’ll be heading to Berlin soon so will deffo blog it here if things unfold similarly!

Cecily 06-04-2022 01:24 PM

You can't just go sticking syringes of sick cow blood into healthy cows and not expect the miasma to make them sick too.

starkind 06-04-2022 02:32 PM

Germs didn't make us sick until the middle ages and industrialization obviously.

Jibartik 06-04-2022 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starkind (Post 3465963)
Devils advocate here, most raves are both gay and straight.

Don't do drugs kids.

Ok, here's a crazy idea that will land me in an evangelical concentration camps if horza is ever in charge:

The rainbow flag was taken as a gay pride flag.

After that it has been coopted to be a "pride flag" representing any of all counter culture allies now.

https://i.imgur.com/sLmyDHT.png

in Genesis after god almost wiped man off the face of the earth for good and Noah convinced him not to, to ensure that his love for us was eternal god created the rainbow so we would never forget:

Quote:

I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
All of this, like, artistic liberty with something god created that is meant to be so important.

Maybe it's not your sexuality, or anything, but maybe its just "pride for anyone who re defines what humanity is"

Satanism is all about the ID, the self, not the whole... the individual... which is kind of inline with that.

Anyway, maybe the mark is just like abandoning god and worshiping this idea that the self is more important than the selves.

Like I could be a good guy progressive, cisgender as F, but use one of those flags and stand by it hard saying, "this is what I define humanity as, my own interpretation, not gods, not yours!"

Sounds like satan to me!

Reiwa 06-04-2022 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3466021)
Ok, here's a crazy idea that will land me in an evangelical concentration camps if horza is ever in charge:

The rainbow flag was taken as a gay pride flag.

After that it has been coopted to be a "pride flag" representing any of all counter culture allies now.

https://i.imgur.com/sLmyDHT.png

in Genesis after god almost wiped man off the face of the earth for good and Noah convinced him not to, to ensure that his love for us was eternal god created the rainbow so we would never forget:

All of this, like, artistic liberty with something god created that is meant to be so important.

Maybe it's not your sexuality, or anything, but maybe its just "pride for anyone who re defines what humanity is"

Satanism is all about the ID, the self, not the whole... the individual... which is kind of inline with that.

Anyway, maybe the mark is just like abandoning god and worshiping this idea that the self is more important than the selves.

Like I could be a good guy progressive, cisgender as F, but use one of those flags and stand by it hard saying, "this is what I define humanity as, my own interpretation, not gods, not yours!"

Sounds like satan to me!

In one of the dragon age games, if you romance the gay wizard you can fight a pride demon in the big church. But then the gay wizard explodes the whole thing.

Computar