Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   WI Disbands (/forums/showthread.php?t=16217)

Noleafclover 09-01-2010 04:09 AM

WI Disbands

Since the officers have gone back to live, no reason keeping a secret. For those curious about the rumors, WI is done done done.

IMO we were done a long time ago (But I won't flame here). Just been playin my mage instead of leaving until she's leveled. Lookin forward to raiding with some new guys and gals soon!

Eternal-Elf 09-01-2010 04:40 AM

Cool story

Sigmastorm 09-01-2010 04:47 AM

Good for WI.

Project 99 has been done a long time ago anyway.

Tseng 09-01-2010 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternal-Elf (Post 131626)
Cool story

bro

Bunzi 09-01-2010 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigmastorm (Post 131634)
Good for WI.

Project 99 has been done a long time ago anyway.

Why you say this?

Gwence 09-01-2010 04:55 AM

cuz he's an idiot

Eternal-Elf 09-01-2010 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gwence (Post 131640)
cuz he's an idiot

Perhaps it's due to the fact that end game raiding has been consumed by poop-socking faggots.
The entry level game is consumed by people by people Power-Leveling or illegally boxing.
The early game is now consumed by people who won't group because the group exp vs. solo exp is so unbalanced it blows.
the mid-level game is taken up by people who bought their characters by either illegal profit transfers or in-game plat.

AND it's based solely off a bunch of bitchy, whiney little girls who cry to the devs and gm's about EVERYTHING on a free server.

*sorry for the rant. blame hasbin he pissed me off*

Rasterburn 09-01-2010 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternal-Elf (Post 131650)
Perhaps it's due to the fact that end game raiding has been consumed by poop-socking faggots.
The entry level game is consumed by people by people Power-Leveling or illegally boxing.
The early game is now consumed by people who won't group because the group exp vs. solo exp is so unbalanced it blows.
the mid-level game is taken up by people who bought their characters by either illegal profit transfers or in-game plat.

AND it's based solely off a bunch of bitchy, whiney little girls who cry to the devs and gm's about EVERYTHING on a free server.

We had all of those problems times TEN on the live servers back in the day. Not to mention plat farmers. In every MMO, there will always be greedy and inconsiderate assholes... whether it be pay-to-play, or a free server like this one.

Perhaps the answer is to institute a more clearly defined server-wide set of rules and policies, as well as to appoint a greater number of trustworthy (keyword) GM's from amongst a pool of volunteers. If we really have a population of nearly 1000 players at this point, then there is no way that a handful of GM's could possibly keep track of it all. From everything that I have read since joining P99, they have been doing a great job for the most part... but at this point, it's possible that they could become overtaxed.

Sigmastorm 09-01-2010 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasterburn (Post 131681)
We had all of those problems times TEN on the live servers back in the day. Not to mention plat farmers. In every MMO, there will always be greedy and inconsiderate assholes... whether it be pay-to-play, or a free server like this one.

Perhaps the answer is to institute a more clearly defined server-wide set of rules and policies, as well as to appoint a greater number of trustworthy (keyword) GM's from amongst a pool of volunteers. If we really have a population of nearly 1000 players at this point, then there is no way that a handful of GM's could possibly keep track of it all. From everything that I have read since joining P99, they have been doing a great job for the most part... but at this point, it's possible that they could become overtaxed.

Yes but P99 is a gathering of every greedy and inconsiderate assholes of all the live servers combined times TEN! Think about it.

Abandon ship!

Zestey 09-01-2010 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eternal-Elf (Post 131650)

A bitchy whiny rant about people who bitch and whine, interesting.

I just joined this server 10 days ago and I'm having a blast leveling up my character just like old times. Speak for yourself, because I'm having a blast.

The very fact that accounts have real money value shows just how awesome this server is.

When kunark comes out, things are going to be even better.