Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Trading Hub (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   WTT WTT Holgresh Elder Beads - BLUE to GREEN (/forums/showthread.php?t=414872)

whitebandit 02-07-2023 04:23 PM

WTT Holgresh Elder Beads - BLUE to GREEN

I have beads on blue, wondering what if any, trades might be possible to trade MY BEADS ON BLUE for YOUR BEADS ON GREEN.

Last time i was playing inter-server trades were still legal? Please let me know if they are not...

Evia 02-07-2023 04:58 PM

I do believe it's still against the rules to trade between servers.

They did allow it at one point but then outlawed it when some people were exploiting it somehow. I think by covering RMT or something like that.

whitebandit 02-07-2023 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evia (Post 3569720)

They did allow it at one point but then outlawed it when some people were exploiting it somehow. I think by covering RMT or something like that.

ok thank you for that, ill remove this post then. sad panda -- Oh wait i cant.... UHH IGNORE THIS :-|

Bigcountry23 02-27-2023 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evia (Post 3569720)

Do you have a source for that? I've never heard of such a restriction (true, it might get flagged for RMT, but I think they could check the logs on both servers to see how the trade went down with some investigation).

Ripqozko 02-27-2023 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigcountry23 (Post 3581298)
Do you have a source for that? I've never heard of such a restriction (true, it might get flagged for RMT, but I think they could check the logs on both servers to see how the trade went down with some investigation).

They stopped it few years back cause red and blue trades were happening often and had potential rmt. Red was actually growing then cause folks would farm there since worth more after trade.

Arcticflava 03-04-2023 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigcountry23 (Post 3581298)

Illegal per Menden

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...87&postcount=8