Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Open WTOV Raids (/forums/showthread.php?t=396961)

appliedspatial 12-28-2021 04:48 PM

Open WTOV Raids

<Friends With Benefits> is looking to get some open WTOV raids going on green. Ideally this can become a regular thing, once or twice a month, but for now I'd like to get an initial expedition on the books and go from there.

We can vote on the loot system moving forward at that point but we'll start with what worked on blue: Pick an armor type and either BP or legs. If you are actively contributing when an item within your prespecified selection drops you can roll. You can browse the tasty rewards by looking at the "Kael" column here.

The plan is to set up at west exit and pull to there. We can use FWB discord public channels for communication. We're looking to keep it lighthearted and any crabby sassypants will be belittled accordingly but anyone who can sufficiently contribute is welcome. We likely won't get started for another few weeks as I'm working on the last level of a coth bot I'm planning to park there but hoping to gauge interest in the meantime.

If you're interested please fill out the form below so we can get an idea of numbers. As of now the biggest needs appear to be pullers and dps.

Google Form: https://forms.gle/VfLCcUMJYK8krjJv9
FWB Discord : https//:fwb.quest

In other words, get limbered up and come join some friends with benefits to play slap the dragon and we all may leave a little shinier.

Clownbaby
Clownbaby#0576
<Friends With Benefits>

YendorLootmonkey 12-28-2021 05:07 PM

What are the level requirements, if any, to:

1) Participate in these WTOV raids?

2) Participate in any "friends with benefits" sort of arrangements with members of <Friends With Benefits>?

Fammaden 12-28-2021 07:31 PM

Discord link not working.

uygi 12-28-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey (Post 3404298)
2) Participate in any "friends with benefits" sort of arrangements with members of <Friends With Benefits>?

Must be able to get hard and stay hard.

YendorLootmonkey 12-28-2021 08:14 PM

Thanks for new <Get Hard Stay Hard> guildtag idea!!

unsunghero 12-28-2021 09:13 PM

Fan of the Always Sunny char name

appliedspatial 12-28-2021 10:09 PM

sorry I fat fingered it
https://fwb.quest

appliedspatial 12-29-2021 10:58 PM

Looking like we've got plenty of bodies, working on scheduling. If there are folks that are interested and haven't submitted the form linked above that would be helpful, specifically the availability portion.

Might as well start oiling up and putting in any last minute work on glamour muscles

Robot 12-30-2021 11:14 AM

Finally been waitin for some HoT pickup raids, loved them on blue.

My one suggestion is go with pick 3 loot system that was used on blue.

appliedspatial 12-30-2021 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robot (Post 3404993)
Finally been waitin for some HoT pickup raids, loved them on blue.

My one suggestion is go with pick 3 loot system that was used on blue.

WTOV is not HoT (west vs. east), but we've tossed around the idea of organizing some open HoT down the road.

What is this pick 3 sorcery you speak of?