Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   <Swamp Walkers> (/forums/showthread.php?t=276357)

bennywise578 06-24-2017 04:43 AM

<Swamp Walkers>

Hi All,

Looking to start the guild <Swamp Walkers>.

<Swamp Walkers> would be a casual leveling guild on the blue server with weekly raiding of good alignment towns. The guild would be troll only with the exception of traitors.

Traitors are good alignment races who meet the following requirements:
1) Master of the troll language.
2) KOS in their home town.

Proof of each required. Traitors would be treated as our own, no matter how tasty they may look.

Guild Guidelines:
1) When using the say/shout commands, the troll language and poor spelling is strongly encouraged.
2) Attending town raids is strongly encouraged.
3) Live and die for the swamp.

Send a tell to any of the characters below or message me on here for more information/suggestions/if you're interested. Open to ideas. Come on. You love it.

Stay Hard,
-Kifo

Kifo - Troll Shadow Knight
Izzo - Troll Shaman
Awzi - Troll Warrior

bennywise578 06-24-2017 10:43 PM

Hi All,

<Swamp Walkers> is up and running. Traitors can now be any race (good or evil), but the same rules still apply. Recruiting all levels!

Once we get our numbers and levels up, town raids will begin.

Stay Hard,
-Kifo

Kifo - Troll Shadow Knight
Izzo - Troll Shaman
Awzi - Troll Warrior

skarlorn 06-25-2017 01:27 AM

This is basically my passion in Mmo gaming. I'm extremely aroused by this. Obviously I could never turn on Rivervale with filbus because he's the equivalent of Swamp Walkers for Rivervale. I'm going to think about how I can join you guys. Maybe I'll trash my enchanter =)

Grand_Unified 06-26-2017 12:55 AM

I love this idea. Troll master race!

Lhancelot 06-26-2017 01:10 AM

When you say KOS to their home city as a traitor, does this mean every faction in the entire city, or just guards of the home city?

maskedmelonpai 06-26-2017 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lhancelot (Post 2547001)
When you say KOS to their home city as a traitor, does this mean every faction in the entire city, or just guards of the home city?

this a good question. i need to know the answer if i gonna make a informed decision.

also, you got any outreach programs to help educate peoples in you trollish tongue? i like to learn languages, but there not lotta trolls willing to teach :c

skarlorn 06-26-2017 02:11 PM

I'm gonna join you guys on my level 55 enchanter.

I assume you're still leveling so there's no huge rush. I'll start working on troll whenever I log in

gkmarino 06-30-2017 02:53 PM

I'm always willing to teach the Troll language. Look me up and i'll spam you into mince meat.

Berserked - 45th Troll - Master of Trollings

Fifield 06-30-2017 03:10 PM

This is great,

Long live the troll

skarlorn 07-29-2017 03:56 PM

Any updates?