Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nirgon is... (/forums/showthread.php?t=417216)

Sadre Spinegnawer 04-01-2023 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hasbinbad (Post 3597021)
nirgon still plays? i thought he RMT'd.

I'm not sure you can kill Nirgon. From what I understand, he's more like a spore field than your everyday "Hey how are!" kind of being.

You have to visit him. I once went to the part of him that you can find along Lake Erie. These tiny little shells with what looks like seaweed? Nirgon has several spore fields going, pretty sure.

Cool dude, as far as 10,000 year old spore fields go. I think he's feeling bored these days. Just a feeling.

Ekco 04-01-2023 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer (Post 3597062)
I'm not sure you can kill Nirgon. From what I understand, he's more like a spore field than your everyday "Hey how are!" kind of being.

You have to visit him. I once went to the part of him that you can find along Lake Erie. These tiny little shells with what looks like seaweed? Nirgon has several spore fields going, pretty sure.

Cool dude, as far as 10,000 year old spore fields go. I think he's feeling bored these days. Just a feeling.

mycelium are aliens that brought life to this planet, first animal was a sea sponge which is basically a mushroom anyway. psychedelic mushrooms are how we commune with the "higher power" that created us

Rager and Quitter 04-01-2023 07:12 PM

Sadre is that guy that's been doing drugs so long that nothing he says ever makes any sense to anyone but him. I'm sure it's a form of trolling, but there has to be a lot of drugs or autisms involved because that guy is talking about fucking who knows what constantly.

Chortles Snortles 04-01-2023 08:03 PM

tavern enjoyer elder poster sadre

Sadre Spinegnawer 04-01-2023 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ekco (Post 3597066)
mycelium are aliens that brought life to this planet, first animal was a sea sponge which is basically a mushroom anyway. psychedelic mushrooms are how we commune with the "higher power" that created us

But Nirgon takes it too far.

https://i.imgur.com/Y9uwVYA.jpg

spiritsofrock 04-02-2023 03:01 AM

A democrat

Sadre Spinegnawer 04-02-2023 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiritsofrock (Post 3597291)
A democrat

All spore based life forms have fluid co-sentience with other spores. So, "politics" is not how we experience it. There is never any fixed or persistent "misunderstanding" because of the sporelink, for example. Humans call it "hive mind" or "group think" or "mass delusion" but that's not it exactly. It's more adaptive.

I think you mean a mud person? Spore people refer to "mud people" as spores that have sluggish or lagging co-sentience. Mud, always bogged down and stuck, get it?

Anyway. It's a different way of looking at things!

Swish 04-02-2023 11:36 PM

I too watched the spore drive on the USS Discovery (Star Trek) :o

spiritsofrock 04-04-2023 02:40 AM

Bet he voted for Hilary too

Chortles Snortles 04-05-2023 09:20 AM

Y-y-Y-y-Y-OU JUST WAIT N SEE!!!!!!!
(lol)