Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Surname Removed? (/forums/showthread.php?t=290883)

Golla1988 02-10-2018 02:10 AM

Surname Removed?

To whoever reported me or to the GM that decided it was their civic duty to have my surname removed, I hope you realize how much of a power tripping jerk you are. You're a horrible and rude person. I am extremely polite, generous and helpful to every person in this game. I constantly buff noobs, give free ports, and make people smile. The one thing I've asked in return for the 5 years I've had my character is to let me have my funny and only MAYBE MILDLY inappropriate. Is SMEAR really so SOOO horrible that it needs to be removed? I've got one damn thing on this game that I truly love and find unique because it makes others smile and laugh. Not once have I ever had some one complain about it.

At the very least, let me change it to something relatively the same. This is absolutely absurd and not necessary. Clearly a lot more people find it amusing and funny than people that don't like it. It's not a curse word, it's not an offensive word, it's literally just a medical procedure. CAN I PUHLEEASE HAVE MY DAMN NAME BACK?

Golla1988 02-10-2018 02:15 AM

ARE YOU SERIOUS? NOW MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?

Baler 02-10-2018 02:18 AM

https://i.imgur.com/YpXoYVm.gif

Wfrench1234 02-10-2018 02:19 AM

You came to the right place. My people will make some callls.

P99Druid 02-10-2018 02:19 AM

I assumed they suspended you since you disappeared midconversation.

Golla1988 02-10-2018 02:22 AM

Why in the.... I can't even COMPLAIN now?

Phenyo 02-10-2018 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golla1988 (Post 2655251)
To whoever reported me or to the GM that decided it was their civic duty to have my surname removed, I hope you realize how much of a power tripping jerk you are. You're a horrible and rude person. I am extremely polite, generous and helpful to every person in this game. I constantly buff noobs, give free ports, and make people smile. The one thing I've asked in return for the 5 years I've had my character is to let me have my funny and only MAYBE MILDLY inappropriate. Is SMEAR really so SOOO horrible that it needs to be removed? I've got one damn thing on this game that I truly love and find unique because it makes others smile and laugh. Not once have I ever had some one complain about it.

At the very least, let me change it to something relatively the same. This is absolutely absurd and not necessary. Clearly a lot more people find it amusing and funny than people that don't like it. It's not a curse word, it's not an offensive word, it's literally just a medical procedure. CAN I PUHLEEASE HAVE MY DAMN NAME BACK?

GOTEM

skarlorn 02-10-2018 02:38 AM

i was the one who petitioned. get REKT for ruining my immersion. enjoy !

Golla1988 02-10-2018 02:39 AM

AND? Did I break the rules here?

Bboboo 02-10-2018 02:40 AM

Wouldn't happen on red mate, give it a try.